Pat02
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi, I have just booked this holiday & it will be my first single person holiday. Is there anyone else booked on this so far as I'm quite nervous about travelling on my own
harrietlouise
(Member)
I have also booked this trip - my name is Ruth. Look forward to meeting you -
Pat02
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Ruth, have you been on any other trips with just you before? I am looking forward to going as I have always fancied going there.
harrietlouise
(Member)
Hi there - tried to reply last week but it doesnt seem to have registered. It will be my first JY trip and there are reasons for me wanting to go to E Canada, which I will explain later. Looking forward to meeting you, I may be old enough to be your Mum but I gather all ages mix well, Ruth
Pat02
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi thanks for replying. It will be good to meet you in person but somehow I don't think you will be old enough to be my mum!!!!!!
harrietlouise
(Member)
Hi again. Not much more to add but look forward to seeing you on the trip. Are you going from Heathrow (not T5 I hope!!). Am looking forward to it immensely.
Pat02
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Yes I'm going from Heathrow & I think that it is T5 (aaaagh the joys of flying with BA, still there's a couple of months to go so fingers crossed they will have sorted it out by then!!!) Where are you flying from?
harrietlouise
(Member)
That was quick. I am going from Heathrow but I think we are going Air Canada so I dont think that will be at T5 but anyway that is not worth worrying about at present. Now it is May, the trip seems to be coming nearer.