carol47
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi, is anyone else going on the above tour? I'm a bit worried as most other tours are mentioned but not this one!

Carol

jaylo
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Carol,

I too am booked on the Eastern Canada explorer 9th September (In fact got my travel documents today from JY).

Really looking forward to it, less than 2 weeks to go !

Jill

carol47
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hello Jill

I was wondering that as we are not able to use the executive lounge now, perhaps we could meet up in the departure lounge, at one of the coffee shops maybe?

I would hate to be sitting in departures for 3 hours on my own! I will also suggest this to Ruth.

Carol

jaylo
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Carol,

Seems like a good idea to me. Just wonder how to arrange? Its a big place Heathrow with lots of cafes, perhaps you can recommend?

I am flying down from Manchester in the morning as well, so by the time I have changed terminals I will need that coffee!

Jill

linjay
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi all.

I'm also on this trip. I have a connecting flight from Manchester so will (hopefully) be at Heathrow early. It's a shame we haven't got the exec lounge as I've found it a good place to meet fellow travellers on other JY hols. If anybody is suggesting a meeting point I'll look out for you there.

Lin

jaylo
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Lin,

I'm also travelling from Manchester, are you on the 10.30 BMI flight? If so, we could meet up at Manchester if you like.

Jill