Shaz66
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Is anyone else travelling this October? Just thought it might be nice to make contact before we meet at Heathrow.

Shaz66

dunner
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi I am going my name is paul but Iam known as dunner.
Shaz66
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Nice to meet you Dunner. This is my first time with just you. I'm starting to feel excited now. Have you travelled with this company before? Shaz
dunner
  • (Member)
(Member)
hello Shaz, not long now i have today recieved my documentation so it looks like all go.

No I have never used a holiday like this as I have usually made my own way by myself or with friends, just a bit about me I am 57 and have all ways been single but please dont be concerned I am not looking for romance just at the end of the day there is some one to talk to about what we have seen rather than going to a meal and back to my hotel with out having a chat, eating alone aint good?

what type of holidays do you uissually go on?

dunner

Shaz66
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi, I'm 44 (just!), I like a bit of adventure in my holidays, not just sitting on a beach. Not that I'm a holiday snob. I agree with what you say about having others to talk to about what we've seen. See you in a week or so. Shaz
janib
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hello Shaz and Dunner- so jealous that you are just about to go on a trip of a lifetime-you will love it.Just come back from the last one and we had so much fun. 30 of us and all we did was laugh. Beware the food- too much, no ice in your drinks, no ice cream or salads- take Loperamide as you can get Tutankamuns Revenge.Sphinx was disappointing as we were too late-trying to get set up for Aida which I would love to have seen. Have fun and enjoy yourselves. Jan.