bevt
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Ann

Found you at last I have also posted another message hoping to hear from you. Treasure of Andalucia was excellent enjoyed every minute. 23 days and counting to Tuscany!!

Best Wishes

Bev

Annm
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Bev

Delighted to hear your trip to Andalucia went so well, didn't think you would be disappointed and look forward to hearing more about it. As you say, not long to go now, certainly looking forward to meeting you at the Mercure at Gatwick on evening of 23th, maybe there will be others on the same holiday resident there as well.

Happy packing

Annm

bevt
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Ann

It would appear our BA flight has changed to Meridiana Airlines which depart from the south terminal. Have sent a message to the editor to confirm.

Will keep you updated.

Hoping to be at Gatwick around 18.15 travelling up by coach. Look forward to meeting you.

bevt
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Ann

Olly confirmed change of airline and that it does depart from the south terminal.

Look forward to seeing your soon.

Best Wishes

Bev

Nel
  • (Member)
(Member)
The tickets, well the 'e' version arrived yesterday. I took the liberty of booking on both of the optional excursions. Now its the count down to 24 June!

See you there - safe trip everyone!

Helen

Karen22
(Member)
Hi everyone going on the Tuscany trip on the 24th june, looking forward to meeting everyone, its my first time holiday on my own, so here goes. See you all there.
bevt
  • (Member)
(Member)
hi Karen & Helen

Look forward to meeting you next week.

Best Wishes

Bev

Karen22
(Member)
Soon be going to Tuscany carnt wait, anyone else so excited to go?
Nel
  • (Member)
(Member)
Last day at work today - wishing the hours away. Really looking forward to it now.

See you in Tuscany tomorrow!

H