Tony Baker
(Newbie) (Topic Starter)
I know it's quite a few days away until this trip but was wondering if anyone else is on this forum also booked. I've not been on one of these trips before and was looking for info or tips from fellow travellers. Other than the basic literary I've not got any other info. Any contact welcome.
travellergirl
(Member)
Hi Tony

I'm also on this trip.  I've been on 7 holidays with JY before and most are good. Be sure to put your luggage tag on and other people on trip will recognise you. The hotel looks rather dated and has mixed reviews but each person is different so let's see . It's a very early start as we are flying at 8.20 a.m we have a long day but that's good. See you at Heathrow 

travellergirl
(Member)
Hi Tony did you see my reply? Are you looking forward to going to Tuscany ? Is anybody else going on this trip?
Tony Baker
(Newbie) (Topic Starter)
Hi, sorry for the delay in replying. Yes not looking forward to the early start but the trip looks interesting. I'm toying with the idea of staying at a hotel the night before. A bit apprehensive about a solo trip but fingers crossed it'll be fine. I've not got an e-ticket as far as I know. I'd better get organised!!
travellergirl
(Member)
Hi Tony 

no e-tickets on this trip we have to check in at airport! That way is better as then we can maybe be seated in similar seats to our companion s on our trip. It's a great way to get to know each other. I was also thinking about staying at Heathrow night before but probably will decide to leave home very early (probably won't sleep much anyway).

don't worry you will be fine look forward to meeting you at airport next week! 

sueh53
(Member)
I've recently returned from this trip which was wonderful. If Silvia is your Tour Manager you will be in very safe, entertaining and interesting hands. The hotel is a bit traditional and quirky but is similar to other hotels I've stayed at in Italy; the staff are friendly and helpful. I was on a 6.15 am flight from Manchester but any inconvenience was far outweighed by the splendour of the cities and countryside of Tuscany.