sylvieann
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi

I'm going to Croatia Istrian Coast holiday on 20th June.....anyone else going on that date. Also any tips or advise if you have been. 

Thanks Sylvie 

Debbie Peters
(Member)
Hi!  I went on this holiday in June 2019.  Very enjoyable trip but you will need plenty of high factor sun protection and LOTS of insect repellent.   The mosquitoes are a big problem.  
sylvieann
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Thanks Debbie for the advise x
Julie H
(Member)
Hi

I am going to the Coatia Istrian Coast holiday on 20th June.....will look forward to seeing you there Sylvie.  Good to have Debbie's tips too.

Julie

Cwalker
(Newbie)
Hi 

I'm going on the same holiday - look forward to meeting you both.  And thanks for the comment on insects Debbie - off to buy some repellant.

Claire

ROSE19999
(Newbie)
I went last year in May, it was lovely but I'd suggest upgrading to a sea view room. Those without sea views are on the roadside and opposite a garage that is lit up all night (well, it was when we were there, things may have changed). Lots of us upgraded and were glad we had, it's much nicer on the coastal side.

If the truffle hunting is still on offer don't bank on it happening. I'd really looked forwrad to it but it was cancelled due to lack of numbers and the tour manager refused to arrange for us to go by mini bus although they did do this for the same number of people who had booked to go to Ljubliana, very disappointing. That aside it was a lovely holiday.

sylvieann
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Julie & Claire

Looking forward to meeting you both. Maybe I'll see you both at the airport if you are flying from Heathrow. Getting really excited now ♥️

Just You
(Administration)
Dear Rose,

Thanks so much for your message and your feedback on room upgrades and excursions. We make every effort for all of our optional excursions to operate. We want our customers to have the best experience and on rare occasions we may cancel if we feel that the low numbers on the excursion will impact the experience.

We look forward to welcoming you on another Just You Holiday soon and hope you have another solo adventure in the making.

Best wishes,

Just You Customer Care