Cass59
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hello this is my first trip with JY although I have done a few solo holidays already.

I am asking if any one lives in the Northampton area that are going on this trip and would be interested in travelling to airport with me. I have not flown from Heathrow before and not keen on driving there on my own.

Many thanks and looking forward to meeting you all and having a wonderful trip. Carol

Carol from wiltshire
(Member)
'Cass59' wrote:

Hello this is my first trip with JY although I have done a few solo holidays already.

I am asking if any one lives in the Northampton area that are going on this trip and would be interested in travelling to airport with me. I have not flown from Heathrow before and not keen on driving there on my own.

Many thanks and looking forward to meeting you all and having a wonderful trip. Carol

Hi Carol

My name is also Carol and I am also on this trip to Croatia. Sorry I do not live near Northampton, but thought I would reply to say hi. I live near Bath and am travelling to Heathrow the evening before and have booked a room at the Premier Inn at Terminal 5. The weeks will soon pass and am sure we will have a lovely holiday. Carol

Nicki47
(Member)
'Cass59' wrote:

Hi.

I've just booked this too, 06 June, I'm travelling from Chester and going by train. 

Look forward to meeting you.

Nicki

Cass59
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Just wanted to say hello to everyone going to Croatia in June. Looking forward to meeting you all. Carol 😃