BGray
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi I think choosing the best time to go to a particular destination is one of the most difficult and important decisions to make when booking and I've recently found a great website that gives you weather stats for countries all over the world and the major tourist areas within each country as well. Crucially (for me at least!) it also gives info on the likely discomfort from heat and the all important humidity - if I'd had this info a few years ago, I would have gone to Vietnam and Cambodia in November rather than March!

The website is www.weather2travel.com and it really is worth looking at when planning your next holiday! Hope you find it helpful.

Best wishes,

Bob

Kezzer46
(Member)
Hi Bob,

Thanks for sharing this, it really is a good website.. I love that it give the humidity levels as well.

Kerry

sjm533
  • (Member)
(Member)
'BGray' wrote:

Hi I think choosing the best time to go to a particular destination is one of the most difficult and important decisions to make when booking and I've recently found a great website that gives you weather stats for countries all over the world and the major tourist areas within each country as well. Crucially (for me at least!) it also gives info on the likely discomfort from heat and the all important humidity - if I'd had this info a few years ago, I would have gone to Vietnam and Cambodia in November rather than March!

The website is www.weather2travel.com and it really is worth looking at when planning your next holiday! Hope you find it helpful.

Best wishes,

Bob

Hi Bob,

This is a great site - thanks for finding it. I have it bookmarked now.

Sylvia

Bosuncat
(Member)
Thank you Bob!! I think I should be able to cope with 27 degrees in Costa de la Luz in September and low humidity.

:thumbup:

Sasha12
(Member)
Yes BGray! Your given website link will be very helpful for me because travelling is my hobby and I cannot live without it. I love to visit all around the world. It gives me peace of my mind. I know most people don’t like to travel because they got tired very soon and mostly cannot afford its expensive but I have as such no problem to face. I want to know the each and every thing about this earth.
Susanxyz
(Member)
Hi Bob

I use www.wunderground.com before chosing a holiday

You can find out the ACTUAL weather for each day/month in past years in the History section-not easy to follow at first but once sorted its easy

Up to the last two years most places were pretty much the same temp etc at each time of the year so you had a good idea what it was going like but recently things have changed so much that its not as relieable as it was but gives you an idea

See you in Namibia Bob but NOT in a hot air baloon !

Yours Sue

BGray
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Thanks for the link Sue, looking forward to meeting you in Namibia fingers crossed! If everything works out, I'll give you a wave from the sky?!!

Cheers,

Bob

saraa
  • (Member)
(Member)
BGray! I check out your provided site link. I agreed with you my friend choosing the best time had a great impact on our visit. If anyone take it wrongly then its creates a big issue. By profession I am a tourist and travelling is my passion. For my interests I moves to different locations to explore the hidden things, for the sake of entertainment. Now, I can easily plan my visit there without any problem, What you say about it.?