carolmccullough
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Olly, I am interested in going to Costa Rica. Having spoken to a lady on the phone I know that this holiday is being removed from your brouchures after this year so it's this year or not at all. She tells me that the trip in September has enough bookings to go ahead but October and November need a few more. I would like to go either September or October but all my research into visiting the country say that these 2 months are the worse times to be there and not recommended. Please could you let me know how past holidays to Costa Rica have got on during September and October and could I be wasting my money going there during these months. Thank you for your advise. Carol
Olly
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Carol

I would say that September/October is the best time of year to go. It's true that these are the wettest months of the year in Costa Rica but this also means that the country is at its greenest - and as one of the main attractions of Costa Rica is the amazing rainforest, it will be a special time of year to go.

So as long as you have some decent waterproofs, I think you will have a wonderful experience!

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

Lois
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Carol

Thanks for posting this question. I was considering this trip for next year but hadn't noticed that the only dates were for 2012! I've already been to Vietnam and Cambodia this year and didn't intend going on another trip so soon.

Lois