Sue777
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Everyone

I'm wanting to go on the JY Walking in Nepal trip 2019/20 and just wondered if anyone else has been on this trip and would be willing to share their experiences.  Nepal is somewhere I have always wanted to visit and the itinerary looks great, but would like to hear from other travellers before I take the plunge and book!

Unfortunately, the JY website does not show customer reviews - something I think would be useful to potential new travellers.

Many thanks

Sue

Hils
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Sue777' wrote:

Hi Everyone

I'm wanting to go on the JY Walking in Nepal trip 2019/20 and just wondered if anyone else has been on this trip and would be willing to share their experiences.  Nepal is somewhere I have always wanted to visit and the itinerary looks great, but would like to hear from other travellers before I take the plunge and book!

Unfortunately, the JY website does not show customer reviews - something I think would be useful to potential new travellers.

Many thanks

Sue

Hi Sue,

There are definitely Reviews on this website - and of the Walking in Nepal trip!Go to the Search button (top right hand corner) and put in Nepal and Reviews and there you are!

I have done trekking in Nepal, but not this tour, although a friend of mine has.

Cheers,

Hils

Robba66
(Member)
'Hi wrote:

Hi Everyone

Many thanks

Sue