Evie Loo
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi just returned from my first Just You holiday to Pompeii. I didn't see a rep or other fellow travellers until we got to Naples airport. There I met three other fellow travellers but no rep. Apparently there had been an earlier flight from Gatwick. I did feel a bit strange walking round Manchester airport alone for two hours but it wasn't too bad. When we finally arrived at the hotel we were met by our rep Michelle. The holiday was very enjoyable met some lovely people. Michelle was very good and knowledgeable . The hotel was ok but was a bit shabby in areas and I feel not worthy of four stars. However i enjoyed the trip and already thinking of my next holiday as i feel I have the confidence to do this again. Hope this helps other people thinking of taking the first step of travelling alone. Jackie
Juxx
  • (Member)
(Member)
Have also returned from Pompei, agree with the above post the hotel was indeed a bit shabby in places. The staff of the hotel were great and nothing was too much trouble. Out tour manager Michelle was great helpful and knowledgeable. A really good crowd all very friendly. All in all a good holiday although all the little extras to pay for on the excursions was a bit annoying. This was my second holiday with JY. Julie
Kat Harvey
(Member)
Also come back from Pompei. Fantastic holiday and everyone in the group was fantastic. Cannot wait to book my next adventure.
JPC
  • (Member)
(Member)
Am considering the Pompeii holiday for next year.

How would you rate the hotel food?

Evie Loo
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'JPC' wrote:

Am considering the Pompeii holiday for next year.

How would you rate the hotel food?

I personally enjoyed the majority of the meals but Italians do eat differently to us, everything is not on the same plate. We did eat out twice with Michelle our rep.who took us to local restaurants she recommended which were both good . For myself trying different food is part of the holiday and enjoying the culture. Jackie