Donna1
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi,

I just want to say I have just returned from the NYC weekend and can highly recommend it.  The tour manager Stephen was excellent, everything was so well organised especially with the challenges which arose during the weekend, this didn't seem to phase him or the tour guides and they made sure we had a great enjoyable holiday and didn't miss a thing!  

The only small negative is that it felt too short, I wanted to do everything that was included and I am glad I did, but did miss out on free time so if it could be lengthened by one day that would be 100% right to enable all activities to be done and free time.

If anybody is thinking of doing this holiday I would definitely say go for it you won't regret it!

Also all the people I met were lovely and have made many new friends, it was so relaxed the people were all great, different people grouped together for different activities, you never felt that you were intruding on a group if you asked to join in with what they were doing, it was just a great atmosphere which made it such an enjoyable holiday.

Donna

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Donna

Thank you for leaving a review, I am glad you had a good time. I have been to NY twice within a tour and last time I did a NY add on so I had the free time to do what I wanted, which was great, Statue of Liberty Ellis island, 9/11 museum, horse buggy ride in Central Park, shopping etc. Let's hope JY take your comments on board and extend the tour by a day

Cindy