Tempo
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hello everyone,

Well, I've just booked my first trip with Just You to New York in September! I'm excited and a little bit nervous but really looking forward to it. I've been thinking about it for a couple of months but then just decided to do it.[/size][/font]

It would be great to hear from anyone else who is going.

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
hello

I am going on the Canada with NY add on is this the tour you are on or are you doing the New York tour.

I have been to NY with JY before so much to see you will have fun I am sure.

Cindy

Tempo
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Cindy,

I'm just doing the New York tour for five days. A couple of friends have been on JY holidays and speak very highly of them. If you have any tips or ideas from your visit to New York I'd love to hear them.

Julia

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi

If you go into the section that starts share your travel tips, I have put a thread on about my thoughts on New York. It might give you and idea of things. there really is so much to see and do. I did do the helicopter my 1st on this tour which was really good. you will have fun I am sure of that.

Cindy

Littlepaul66
(Member)
Hi Julia and Cindy

I'm considering the New York City break in September too. I will be flying from Manchester though. I have a few things to sort out at home though before I can book. I've only done 1 JY holiday before and that was a full on tour of Route 66 and I loved it. New York is a place I want to visit so I hope I can manage to sort things out so that I can join you on this trip.

Paul

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Littlepaul66' wrote:

Hi Julia and Cindy

I'm considering the New York City break in September too. I will be flying from Manchester though. I have a few things to sort out at home though before I can book. I've only done 1 JY holiday before and that was a full on tour of Route 66 and I loved it. New York is a place I want to visit so I hope I can manage to sort things out so that I can join you on this trip.

Paul

Paul

let's hope you can sort things out to go on the city break, sounds a great trip, I am doing the longer tour with Canada with New York add on .... So much to see and do in New York it will be FULL on I am sure

Cindy

Littlepaul66
(Member)
Hi Julia and Cindy

I never got round to booking the New York break in September and it looks like it's sold out. I may save my money and go on a longer tour earlier next year.

Hope New York is a good trip for you.

Paul

Magwil
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi

Have booked my first solo holiday to New York in September. Slightly nervous but excited. Hope to hear from others going at the same time.

Magwil

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Magwil' wrote:

Hi

Have booked my first solo holiday to New York in September. Slightly nervous but excited. Hope to hear from others going at the same time.

Magwil

Hello

I am going on the departure date 23rd September..I am doing the Canada New England with the New York add on.. Is this the one your on.

I am travelling with a friend who I met in my first tour in 2006 which was Boston New England and New York., we liked it so much we are re doing some of this on this tour..

Cindy

Tempo
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Magwil and Paul,

Magwil, I'll look forward to meeting you in September on the New York trip. I'm really excited and I'm sure it will be a great trip.

Paul, I'm sorry you were too late to book. If you book a longer one next year I hope you enjoy it and who knows, we may all meet up on another Just You holiday sometime :)

I'm sorry I've had to reply to you both in the same reply but I can't work out how to reply separately (please don't hold that against me!).

Julia

Mdol
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Tempo' wrote:

Hello everyone,

Hi I,m going to New York 19th September is this same one as you?i will be flying from heathrow...first time traveller with just you.

Mdol scotland

Well, I've just booked my first trip with Just You to New York in September! I'm excited and a little bit nervous but really looking forward to it. I've been thinking about it for a couple of months but then just decided to do it.[/size][/font]

It would be great to hear from anyone else who is going.