Mark1
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi

Could you let me know the number of people booked on this trip and the males/females split.

Many thanks

Mark

(Member)
Hi Mark,

There are 19 travellers booked on this trip so far, of these, 16 are female and 3 are male. Also, the ages of the group range from the mid-20's to the mid-70's.

Kindest regards,

Monty

claston
(Member)
Hi, I have booked on the trip. Im 34. It's my first solo holiday so not nervous but so excited. 🙂
Donna1
(Member)
Hi,

I'm booked onto this holiday also, I'm 36 and it is also my first solo trip abroad although have travelled alone in the UK once before.  I'm looking forward to it but also quite nervous so glad to be able to correspond with people beforehand, are you all leaving from Heathrow or other UK airports?

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
I have been to New York twice with JY as part of a longer tour so any questions about NY just ask....great place to visit so much to see and do you will have great fun

Cindy

claston
(Member)
Hi Donna 

I am also flying Heathrow, are you staying in a hotel the night before? I am just can't decide which one. I have never flown Heathrow before? Maybe we could stay in same one and meet up before the big trip? Im nervous of the Heathrow check in but not New York.

Donna1
(Member)
'claston' wrote:

Hi Donna 

I am also flying Heathrow, are you staying in a hotel the night before? I am just can't decide which one. I have never flown Heathrow before? Maybe we could stay in same one and meet up before the big trip? Im nervous of the Heathrow check in but not New York.

Hi,

I hadn't thought about doing that as only live just down the road and not sure if I can take the day before off work yet. I've flown out of Heathrow before its fine although always been with people. If I don't stay in a hotel the night before which I will look into as might mean a bit more of a lie in that morning lol we could arrange to meet up to go to check in together if you wanted? We could swap email addresses if you like?

claston
(Member)
'Hi wrote:

Hi Donna 

Hi,

I hadn't thought about doing that as only live just down the road and not sure if I can take the day before off work yet. I've flown out of Heathrow before its fine although always been with people. If I don't stay in a hotel the night before which I will look into as might mean a bit more of a lie in that morning lol we could arrange to meet up to go to check in together if you wanted? We could swap email addresses if you like?

Donna1
(Member)
'claston' wrote:

'Hi Donna, Oh do you that\'s good, I live in Nottingham so will be coming down the day before so I get some good sleep before the time difference there. I' wrote:

Hi Donna 

Hi,

Hopefully if the moderator sees this thread if there's any way for our emails to be given to each other I am happy for them to pass my email address to you for you to email me then we could arrange to at least meet just outside and go to check in together.

Donna