ann j
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Just back from a great holiday.my very first solo holiday and I was very nervous but no need at all.I met some wonderful people , the tour guides were very good and lots of fun., I haven't laughed as much in a long time. She knows who I mean,, Malta was a wonderful country the trips very informative and interesting, can't wait for my next trip :thumbup:
TonyW
  • (Member)
(Member)
'ann wrote:

Just back from a great holiday.my very first solo holiday and I was very nervous but no need at all.I met some wonderful people , the tour guides were very good and lots of fun., I haven't laughed as much in a long time. She knows who I mean,, Malta was a wonderful country the trips very informative and interesting, can't wait for my next trip :thumbup:

Hi Ann

It was a great holiday. It was great to meet you and Marje we had some fun. Hope we meet up on a future holiday.

Tony:cool::thumbup::P

ann j
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'TonyW' wrote:

'ann wrote:

Hi Ann

It was a great holiday. It was great to meet you and Marje we had some fun. Hope we meet up on a future holiday.

Tony:cool::thumbup::P

Yes Tony we did have fun,enjoy your next trip,won't be long now,some lovely memories were made in Malta :thumbup::thumbup: