fleurbyfleur
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Julia - usual questions! How many, what's the mix, is it confirmed to go, flight times from Gatwick.

Also, I've heard this holiday referred to as a 'resort holiday' which puts me off a little as I like to be up and about visiting as much as I can pack in! Any advice?

Many thanks again.

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi fleurbyfleur,

At the moment there are 8 travellers booked on this tour, 2 men 6 women with ages from mid-60s to late-70s.

It isn;t confirmed at the moment but I've just had a quick chat with my colleague and she has mentioned that this is looking very good at this stage.

The provisional flight times for Gatwick are depart 07:20hrs and return 14:35hrs. As always, these are provisional timings, are subject to change and would be confirmed in your final documents.

Historic Malta is one of our Escape holidays which has been designed for travellers who just want to get away and relax, stay in one hotel rather than have the full touring experience, and perhaps indulge in just one or two excursions. That said - we know that these destinations still appeal to many other travellers so we do offer more optional excursions for those who want to get out and explore more. For Historic Malta there is just one day which doesn't have either an included or optional excursion where you could either relax in the resort or explore at your own pace (or with some of your fellow travellers).

Kindest regards,

Julia

daveJB
(Member)
Hi fleurbyfleur,

There is a very good bus service in Malta, the main bus station is in Valletta and from there they go all over the Island which makes exploring very easy and a fun way to get around.

Dave.