Maria_19
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
If anyone has been on this cruise, I'd really appreciate your reviews. Ive never done a cruise before and am interested to know what the studio cabins are like onboard and how good the shore excursions are.

Thanks

:thumbup:

golfman
(Member)
'Maria_19' wrote:

If anyone has been on this cruise, I'd really appreciate your reviews. Ive never done a cruise before and am interested to know what the studio cabins are like onboard and how good the shore excursions are.

Thanks

hi maria,

i was on the norweigen epic last sept,,,single cabins are small but good enough,,really comfortable,,hope you enjoy

golfman

golfman
(Member)
hi Maria.

i was on this holiday last sept.,,,the single cabins on the epic are small,,but very comfortable,,think you will enjoy

golfman

golfman
(Member)
'Maria_19' wrote:

Thanks

hi Maria,

i was on the norweigen epic last sept,single cabins are small, but very comfortable,,think you will enjoy

bonzy49
(Member)
'golfman' wrote:

'Maria_19' wrote:

Thanks

hi Maria,

i was on the norweigen epic last sept,single cabins are small, but very comfortable,,think you will enjoy

maria ,

Have you been already?

i am on Epic iin a studio in two weeks time!! I a looking forward. To it!!!