Jolly2012
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi, anyone else on the forum on this cruise?

I believe that four are going from Manchester including me.

Be good to hear from fellow travellers.

SDW
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Jolly2012' wrote:

Yes I'm on this cruise :thumbup: but travelling from the west country, is anyone else going from this area?

Looking forward to meeting you all soon

SDW
  • (Member)
(Member)
'SDW' wrote:

'Jolly2012' wrote:

Yes I'm on this cruise :thumbup: but travelling from the west country, is anyone else going from this area?

Hi again Joll2012,

I was also wondering how many were on this cruise I was beginning to think it was just you 4 from Manchester and my friend from Derby and myself 😛 but now we have the answer, well at least you have, I'm still waiting on a reply from Ben. Look forward to meeting you 3 weeks on Friday !!!! ;)

Jolly2012
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'SDW' wrote:

'SDW' wrote:

'Jolly2012' wrote:

Hi again Joll2012,

I was also wondering how many were on this cruise I was beginning to think it was just you 4 from Manchester and my friend from Derby and myself 😛 but now we have the answer, well at least you have, I'm still waiting on a reply from Ben. Look forward to meeting you 3 weeks on Friday !!!! ;)

Thanks for the replies SDW. Really appreciate them as I am very apprehensive about this cruise. Luggage labels etc came this morning so I have got to get my act together now. :)

SDW
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Jolly2012' wrote:

'SDW' wrote:

'SDW' wrote:

'Jolly2012' wrote:

Hi again Joll2012,

Thanks for the replies SDW. Really appreciate them as I am very apprehensive about this cruise. Luggage labels etc came this morning so I have got to get my act together now. :)

why feel apprehensive? is this your first cruise? I've been on several JY holidays and all worries of going on my own were unfounded and enjoyed the trips. I also got final papers today which makes it all the more real. See you on the 12th any queries just ask:)

Jolly2012
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Yes, first cruise but second JY holiday.

See you on the 12th. Not long now.

SDW
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Jolly2012' wrote:

Yes, first cruise but second JY holiday.

See you on the 12th. Not long now.

Dollars all sorted now, can't wait, 9 days and counting :thumbup:

LesleyCornwall
(Member)
'SDW' wrote:

'Jolly2012' wrote:

I'm travelling from Cornwall and have never done a cruise so am a bit unsure how it will go,

LesleyCornwall
(Member)
Done several JY holidays but this is the first cruise - just a bit nervous about being cast adrift to sort everything out including excursions
Jolly2012
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I know exactly what you mean! It doesn't sound like the other JY holidays. Just want to get on the way now.
BGray
  • (Member)
(Member)
Be sure to write a testimonial when u get back! Have a great hol Bob
SDW
  • (Member)
(Member)
'LesleyCornwall' wrote:

Done several JY holidays but this is the first cruise - just a bit nervous about being cast adrift to sort everything out including excursions

Hi LesleyCornwall, I'm travelling from Gloucestershire, so will see you at the airport. I also have done several holidays with JY but have done ocean cruises (albeit a good few years ago) and several river cruises.I think, -- to coin a phrase --'we'll all be in the same boat' 😛 as far as JY in concerned but if we all stick together -- it should be -- ' plain sailing' :cool: see you all Friday :thumbup:

Maria_19
(Member)
Hi I'd be really interested to hear your review of the Barcelona cruise. I've had a look at it but have never been on a cruise before. What did you and your fellow travellers think of it?

Thanks