AllyPally
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Just had a great time in the heel of Italy. Sunny every day, lovely group and excellent tour guide. Holiday marred by late travelling back from Bari. Never flying from Gatwick again.
Angela Bingham
(Member)
'AllyPally' wrote:

Just had a great time in the heel of Italy. Sunny every day, lovely group and excellent tour guide. Holiday marred by late travelling back from Bari. Never flying from Gatwick again.

Totally agree, lovely holiday but the journey home was a nightmare! Must have been aweful for you as you had so much further to travel than I did.Don't ever want to do a late evening flight home again. That said I enjoyed your company very much. Take care Ange X

wakeygirl
(Member)
'AllyPally' wrote:

Did the late July holiday to Apulia- totally fabulous, great company, lovely Sierra Silvana hotel. My first trip with Just You and wondered after a day what I had been waiting for- the world is my oyster and I know I will be looked after and entertained wherever I go next!

Big thanks to Marco the long-suffering Aqua aerobics instructor - we had a blast...

One niggle was the clunky journey - change at Rome and only Heathrow route offered. I would have loved to fly from Gatwick if there was no change involved. Please mention the travel itinerary when we book, please!:dodgy: