Linni
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I have booked Apulia for 1 October this year.

I would love to say hello to anyone who is also booked on this tour.

Also could I ask how many are booked on this trip - age range etc.  

Just curious as what to expect.  Looking forward to seeing Italy.   :blush:

Lin

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Linni,

There are currently 25 travellers booked on this tour with an additional 3 travellers provisionally booked.

Of the 25 confirmed to travel, the group is made up of 3 men and 22 women with ages from mid-50s through to mid-80s (it is worth noting that not all ages are pulling through on to my screen so it is possible that the age range is wider).

Apulia is a very popular tour with travellers - I'm sure you are going to have a fantastic time.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Linni
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Julia' wrote:

Hi Linni,

There are currently 25 travellers booked on this tour with an additional 3 travellers provisionally booked.

Of the 25 confirmed to travel, the group is made up of 3 men and 22 women with ages from mid-50s through to mid-80s (it is worth noting that not all ages are pulling through on to my screen so it is possible that the age range is wider).

Apulia is a very popular tour with travellers - I'm sure you are going to have a fantastic time.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Thank you Julia.

Could you possibly give me the same information for 8 October - Apulia.

Many thanks

Linni

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Linni,

There are currently 25 travellers booked with 5 places available.

The group is made up of 4 men and 21 women with ages from mid-40s through to early-80s (again, I'm missing a couple of ages from my overview screen)

Kindest regards,

Julia

Linni
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Julia' wrote:

Hi Linni,

There are currently 25 travellers booked with  5 places available.

The group is made up of 4 men and 21 women with ages from mid-40s through to early-80s (again, I'm missing a couple of ages from my overview screen)

Kindest regards,

Julia

Many thanks.