sonia2012
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi to all !!! I'm new in this community; I'm not an english speaker, so excuse for my langauge mistakes; I'm interested in Apulia Christmas holiday...could someone give some feedback, experience, etc??
Ginger4600
(Member)
I went to Apulia earlier this year and loved it because it was not too touristy, and a friend of mine has now decided that she will spend Christmas there. My favourite place was Lecce, with Martina Franca, Locorotondo and Ostuni not far behind.
sonia2012
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Ginger4600' wrote:

I went to Apulia earlier this year and loved it because it was not too touristy, and a friend of mine has now decided that she will spend Christmas there. My favourite place was Lecce, with Martina Franca, Locorotondo and Ostuni not far behind.

sonia2012
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Ginger4600' wrote:

Thank you Ginger for your answer , now I'm waiting for Olly response to know how many people are going there for Christmas, thanks again!