jennifermary
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Have just returned from the November tour. I had such a fabulous time, cannot believe I saw so much in such a short time. From Flying over the Hoover dam and the Grand canyon to visiting Alcatraz prison, the experiences were amazing. Ann Murray was an inspiration, always cheerful. nothing was too much trouble and her knowledge of the areas as we travelled was so thorough. It was my first time holidaying on my own. After my husband died I never thought I would want to holiday again, and certainly not on my own,

What with the 7 Annes!! with one of them my special friend and my lovely girls, Sarah, Lynn and Dawn it was an experience I will never forget. Hello to you all and thankyou everyone for making my holiday such a joy.

jennifermary

dannyarling
(Member)
:thumbup::thumbup:
'jennifermary' wrote:

Have just returned from the November tour. I had such a fabulous time, cannot believe I saw so much in such a short time. From Flying over the Hoover dam and the Grand canyon to visiting Alcatraz prison, the experiences were amazing. Ann Murray was an inspiration, always cheerful. nothing was too much trouble and her knowledge of the areas as we travelled was so thorough. It was my first time holidaying on my own. After my husband died I never thought I would want to holiday again, and certainly not on my own,

What with the 7 Annes!! with one of them my special friend and my lovely girls, Sarah, Lynn and Dawn it was an experience I will never forget. Hello to you all and thankyou everyone for making my holiday such a joy.

jennifermary

Hi Jenny

I am one of the Anne's, we had dinner on our first night in Vegas! What a great holiday, I thoroughly enjoyed myself as well and met some great people. The Hotels were 1st class and our Driver was such a super guy. Ann Murray was one of the best tour guides I have ever known, so knowledgeable and great fun. In fact that holiday has wet my appetite for more

Annex

jennifermary
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'dannyarling' wrote:

:thumbup::thumbup:

'jennifermary' wrote:

jennifermary

Hi Jenny

I am one of the Anne's, we had dinner on our first night in Vegas! What a great holiday, I thoroughly enjoyed myself as well and met some great people. The Hotels were 1st class and our Driver was such a super guy. Ann Murray was one of the best tour guides I have ever known, so knowledgeable and great fun. In fact that holiday has wet my appetite for more

Annex

Hi Anne. Lovely to hear from you again. Are you the Anne with the lovely blonde hair. You are right, this last holiday has left me wanting another one. I am looking at The USA deep south, India and the Italian cities. It would be good to keep in touch with you. Let me know how you are. I have been emailing 1 of the other Annes, the one from Hampshire. Take care Jennyx

jennifermary
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Anne. Thanks for replying to my message about the Nov. Americas golden west holiday. Not sure if I posted my reply back to you as I should have done. So if you have 2 replies you will have to forgive me. With having 7 Annes on this holiday I Think you are the Anne with the lovely blonde hair. We did have dinner together on our first night in Las vegas and Nicola joined us. didn't we have a wonderful time?

Yes, that holiday certainly whetted my apetite for more with "Just You". I am looking at China, The USA to New orleans and texas, 1 of the India tours and the Italian cities, for this year, Don't know which to choose. You never know I might meet up with you again.

Hope to hear from you soon. Jennyx