JustMargaret
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hello fellow travellers,

Just returned from my first Just You experience. Great success and I now have confidence to embark on my first holiday to Andalucia and would like to hear from anyone going in May.

DawnP
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Margaret wrote:

Hello fellow travellers,

Just returned from my first Just You experience. Great success and I now have confidence to embark on my first holiday to Andalucia and would like to hear from anyone going in May.

Hello Margaret

I have just returned from Andalucia......My first trip alone.

Its a lovely area and you should have great weather in May, we had a few hot days even in November.

I can't comment on the hotel because Just You have changed the hotel for next year.

I met some lovely people who helped me to relax and get rid of my nerves and I'm sure you will too and you will have a wonderful holiday.

Dawn

Willyjon
(Member)
'Margaret wrote:

Hello fellow travellers,

I am also bound for my first Just You weekend. It's in Buxton in January. I hope my weekend is as succesful as yours was. I keep looking at venues for a holiday but as yet am undecided. Maybe I'll be better informed and ready after the Buxton trip.

Good luck in Andalucia.

JustMargaret
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Dawn, thank you for your message, it is reassuring to hear from others travelling alone for the first time. I have never been so Spain and have heard only good things about Andalucia. Where do you plan to go next?

'DawnP' wrote:

'Margaret wrote:

Hello fellow travellers,

Hello Margaret

I have just returned from Andalucia......My first trip alone.

Its a lovely area and you should have great weather in May, we had a few hot days even in November.

I can't comment on the hotel because Just You have changed the hotel for next year.

I met some lovely people who helped me to relax and get rid of my nerves and I'm sure you will too and you will have a wonderful holiday.

Dawn