joan tuck
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
has anyone booked lake garda in sept 2011 yet? im a newcomer to just you and somewhat nervous!
janib
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hello joan,

Just booked it for June 21st as I want to go to the opera in Verona. Another one crossed of a huge long list.

Jan

DavidA
  • (Member)
(Member)
'joan wrote:

has anyone booked lake garda in sept 2011 yet? im a newcomer to just you and somewhat nervous!

I just booked it for 13 September

Mrs Graham
(Member)
I have just booked a holiday to Lake Garda for the 24 May 2011 flight from Manchester and I'd love to hear fom my fellow travellers

Yes it's my first time!

Marion

Julia Heather
(Member)
Hi Jan

I am thinking of booking Lake Garda for either 14th or 21st June as I too want to go to the Opera, especially as Aida! Would be flying from Manchester ..... & as would be my first singles holiday quite nervous re prospect?

Julia

'janib' wrote:

Hello joan,

Just booked it for June 21st as I want to go to the opera in Verona. Another one crossed of a huge long list.

Jan

Jools
  • (Member)
(Member)
A friend and I booked Lake Garda for the 13th September jsy yesterday. There are only 4 places left now and the earlier September trip was already fully booked. get on and do it quickly and we'll see you there!

Jools

Tracy P
(Member)
'Mrs wrote:

I have just booked a holiday to Lake Garda for the 24 May 2011 flight from Manchester and I'd love to hear fom my fellow travellers

Yes it's my first time!

Marion

Hi Marion,

I'm booked on the same flight as you on the 24th May. It's my second trip with Just You the first went really well last year. Will probably see you at the airport, will be recognisable by the turquoise baggage lables.

Tracy

Mrs Graham
(Member)
'Tracy wrote:

'Mrs wrote:

Yes it's my first time!

Marion

Hi Marion,

I'm booked on the same flight as you on the 24th May. It's my second trip with Just You the first went really well last year. Will probably see you at the airport, will be recognisable by the turquoise baggage lables.

Tracy

Hi Tracy Lovely to hear from you. I was beginning to think it was just me and the pilot. I'll look out for you, and my baggage has a large red sticker which says FRAGILEwhich my son-in -law stuck on!

Luv, Marion

Christine Jones
(Member)
My first JY trip was to Lake Garda in 2009 - wonderful holiday, lovely fellow travellers, good hotel, friendly and helpful Tour Manager. Aida at Verona was magnificent even in torrential rain and thunderstorm. Venice trip excellent, though a long day out. No problems with anything at all and would recommend holiday it to anyone - just go and have fun!! Chris Jones
Josieg58
(Member)
I have just had my first JY trip to Lake garda. It was a wonderfull holiday . Marious our guide was excellent . Mett some good people and new friend. I will defo go again on a holiday,

Josie

Mrs Graham
(Member)
'DavidA' wrote:

'joan wrote:

I just booked it for 13 September

Hi Joan, Just returned from Lake Garda and it is a fantastic holiday. Your'e well looked after by the tour manager so don't worry. The hotel is first class, good food, the tours very informative and well planned. It was my first time too.

Best wishes, Marion Graham