Pattie
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
What can I say, this was my first holiday with Just You and it certainly won't be the last. Kenya was absolutely fantastic, the safari was amazing, Matthew our guide was wonderful and always spotting the animals before we did. The lion chase was thrilling, ask anyone. I would definately recommend the extension if you are thinking of doing this holiday, it will give you time to relax and also to visit Haller Park which is a must,you can meet Owen and Mzee, the Tsunami Hippo and a 100yr old Tortoise 🙂. Everything was so well organised, Barbara Eastlake our Tour Manager was wonderful, I can't thank her enough for her part in making this holiday one to remember. The accommodation at both the Lodge and in Mombasa were excellent, food, service could not be faulted. Especially the three special friends I met, Elaine, Sue and Ruth thank you all, make sure we keep in touch, a reunion is a must.
janjames18
(Member)
Hi Patti, I am going on the 8/06/11 to Kenya! I really not sure how many Kenyan shillings to take? Also was you got at by the mozi's, was thinking of buying a net for the bed is it necessary? or do they provide at the lodge and hotel. Any other tips you can offer please.

Regards Janjames18:)

'Pattie' wrote:

What can I say, this was my first holiday with Just You and it certainly won't be the last. Kenya was absolutely fantastic, the safari was amazing, Matthew our guide was wonderful and always spotting the animals before we did. The lion chase was thrilling, ask anyone. I would definately recommend the extension if you are thinking of doing this holiday, it will give you time to relax and also to visit Haller Park which is a must,you can meet Owen and Mzee, the Tsunami Hippo and a 100yr old Tortoise 🙂. Everything was so well organised, Barbara Eastlake our Tour Manager was wonderful, I can't thank her enough for her part in making this holiday one to remember. The accommodation at both the Lodge and in Mombasa were excellent, food, service could not be faulted. Especially the three special friends I met, Elaine, Sue and Ruth thank you all, make sure we keep in touch, a reunion is a must.