CLIVE W
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Good Morning

I have just booked a holiday to The Heart Of Alpine Europe, tour ref SEGHE, and I am trying to book my taxi to Heathrow Airport. Can you please tell me which Terminal the flight is departing from?

Kind regards

C

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Clive,

The flights for this tour usually depart from Terminal 2. All flight information, including which terminal you will be flying from, will be confirmed in your final documents.

Kindest regards,

Julia

turnke
(Member)
'CLIVE W' wrote:

Good Morning

I have just booked a holiday to The Heart Of Alpine Europe, tour ref SEGHE, and I am trying to book my taxi to Heathrow Airport. Can you please tell me which Terminal the flight is departing from?

Kind regards

C

Hi Clive, I did this last September, it’s a great tour, the weather wasn’t the kindest, but, I enjoyed it. 

The train journey to St.Moritz was spectacular and it had just snowed there a day or so before it.

Keith

CLIVE W
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'turnke' wrote:

'CLIVE W' wrote:

Good Morning

Kind regards

C

Hi Clive, I did this last September, it’s a great tour, the weather wasn’t the kindest, but, I enjoyed it. 

The train journey to St.Moritz was spectacular and it had just snowed there a day or so before it.

Keith

Good Morning Keith. Many thanks for you reply and info

Clive

CLIVE W
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Julia' wrote:

Hi Clive,

The flights for this tour usually depart from Terminal 2. All flight information, including which terminal you will be flying from, will be confirmed in your final documents.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Good Morning Julia

Many thanks for your reply and information.

Kind Regards

Clive

sjm533
(Member)
'CLIVE W' wrote:

Good Morning

Kind regards

C

Hi Clive,

If you need this information before your final documents arrive then on Heathrow's website, there is usually a "Which terminal" link, and it should be there.

Sylvia

andydurrant
(Member)
'turnke' wrote:

'CLIVE W' wrote:

Good Morning

Kind regards

C

Keith

I did this in May 2018, and I'd echo Keith's comments. Mixed bag of weather when I went, had a bit of everything!

CLIVE W
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'sjm533' wrote:

'CLIVE W' wrote:

Good Morning

Kind regards

C

Hi Clive,

If you need this information before your final documents arrive then on Heathrow's website, there is usually a "Which terminal" link, and it should be there.

Sylvia

Good morning Sylvia

Many thanks for your information and help

Clive

CLIVE W
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'andydurrant' wrote:

'turnke' wrote:

'CLIVE W' wrote:

Good Morning

Kind regards

C

Keith

I did this in May 2018, and I'd echo Keith's comments. Mixed bag of weather when I went, had a bit of everything!

Good morning Andy

Many thanks for your comments.

Clive