Bee9010
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I have asked this before but my message seems to have got lost - apologies for repeating myself. Can you confirm that the tour manager will travel with the group from Heathrow to Santiago on 12 December?  And will correct flight info be sent out soon, as the latest info I have received has a couple of inaccuracies?

Many thanks.

Vickie
(Member)
Hi Bee,

Apologies for the delay. Yes your Tour Manager will be travelling with you from Heathrow 🙂 We have sent out new flight information this week so it should arrive shortly.

Many thanks,

Vickie

Una
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Vickie' wrote:

Hi Bee,

Apologies for the delay. Yes your Tour Manager will be travelling with you from Heathrow 🙂 We have sent out new flight information this week so it should arrive shortly.

Many thanks,

Vickie

I was aware of some inaccuracies a few weeks ago and received updated information at the time... so this week there's corrections to that? Hopefully they won't clash with my flight from home to/from Heathrow.

Una

Bee9010
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Vickie' wrote:

Hi Bee,

Many thanks,

Vickie

Thanks Vickie. I've just asked the same question re the TM in another thread so please ignore it there!

Vickie
(Member)
Hi Una,

There have been some further, very slight changes to timings - only by 15 minutes so this shouldn't affect any other flights.

Many thanks,

Vickie

Una
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Vickie' wrote:

Hi Una,

There have been some further, very slight changes to timings - only by 15 minutes so this shouldn't affect any other flights.

Many thanks,

Vickie

Great. Thank you Vickie.

I had to book my flights to LHR a while back due to being Christmas time. I had left a few hours gap between these flights and the JY flights so still all good then.

Rgds

Una

PennyA
(Member)
Hi there Ladies

Look forward to meeting you on the 12th.

Penny Xx

Una
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Vickie' wrote:

Hi Bee,

Many thanks,

Vickie

Based on later questions, the flight times haven't changed significantly, but I haven't received any updated information to match. The last email I have with flight times is 30 Aug..

Rgds

Una

Bee9010
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Una, I had an email on 21 October with amended details, showing that we are now travelling via São Paulo (not Madrid) and giving the flight times and a new ATOL certificate.

Bee

Una
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Bee9010' wrote:

Una, I had an email on 21 October with amended details, showing that we are now travelling via São Paulo (not Madrid) and giving the flight times and a new ATOL certificate.

Bee

Thanks Bee.

That seems to be what I had received in August (after I had queried a mistake in the timings)

Can't believe it's only 4 weeks to go - I still have to buy thermals ?

Rgds

Una