Lindsay04
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi,

I have a few questions.  I know it's a long way off, but how many are booked on this holiday so far?  And how many does it need to be cleared to go.

I have booked Virgin Premium Economy, which I understand means you can book your seats a long way in advance.  Would I be able to book as soon as the holiday has the minimum number of people?

With the optional excursions.  Apart from the Jeep tours, are there any others that run at the same time or would you be able to book all?

Thanks

Lindsay

Vickie
(Member)
Hi Lindsay,

We've got a few dates in October for this tour, which one is it you're interested in, please?

Many thanks,

Vickie

Lindsay04
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Sorry, I am booked on the departure for the 9th October.

Lindsay

Vickie
(Member)
Hi Lindsay,

There are 15 people booked on this trip, including the San Francisco add-on.

There are 6 men and 9 women and their ages range from mid 40s to late 70s.

Many thanks,

Vickie

Lindsay04
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Vickie,

Thanks for telling me the numbers, but I did ask a few other questions which you haven't answered.

Lindsay

Vickie
(Member)
Hi Lindsay,

Oops, sorry! I meant to say, I will look into your other queries and get back to you ASAP.

Many thanks,

Vickie

Vickie
(Member)
Good morning Lindsay,

I've emailed you this morning with your details for pre-booking your seat.

I hope this is helpful.

Many thanks,

Vickie

Lindsay04
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Thanks Vickie,  I have managed to book seats for both flights :)

Lindsay

Vickie
(Member)
Lindsay04
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Vickie,

Just one more question, am I the only single traveller so far?

Lindsay

Vickie
(Member)
Hi Lindsay,

Yes, at the moment you're the only single traveller booked on this trip... and there are 14 other people to make friends with! :D

Thanks,

Vickie

Lindsay04
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Vickie,

I just wondered how many people are booked on this trip now, and if any other single travellers have signed up :)

Regards

Lindsay

Vickie
(Member)
Hi Lindsay,

There are 30 people on this trip now, and you have two fellow solo travellers joining you 🙂

Thanks,

Vickie

Lindsay04
(Member) (Topic Starter)
That's good news, thanks Vickie 😉
Lindsay04
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Vickie,

Sorry to bother you again, but I am very confused.  While booking some excursions the person I spoke to told me that there were only 18 on this holiday and one other single traveller which is different to the amount you advised.

Also I had a query about the show in Las Vegas and was promised a call back which never materialised.  The website shows Michael Jackson Cirque de Soleil, whereas I was told that the Beatles one was the only one on offer.  Are both available?

Lindsay

Vickie
(Member)
Hi Lindsay,

Apologies for the confusion but I think our adviser only gave you numbers for the main tour, which is 18, but we also have 13 people booked on the add-on, so in total that's 31 people doing the main tour now.

The Las Vegas show will be the Beatles 🙂

Many thanks,

Vickie

Lindsay04
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Thanks Vicky.  Does that mean there are now another 3 solo travellers?

It's a shame about the show, I didn't really fancy the Beatles one.  I think I will just have to do my own thing on that night.

Lindsay

Vickie
(Member)
Hi Lindsay,

Yep that's right, there are 3 single travellers.

Ah sorry to hear that, the reviews of the show sound amazing but of course I'm sure you'll enjoy your free time 🙂

Thanks

Vickie

Lindsay04
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Vickie,

Sorry, but just one last question.  I want to confirm the date the group will be going to the show in Las Vegas and free afternoon in San Francisco so I can book in advance for the Alcatraz visit and show I want to do.  Going by the itinerary I think the date for the show will be the 17th October and the free afternoon in San Francisco will be the 20th October.

Lindsay

Vickie
(Member)
Hi Lindsay,

Yes, that's correct 🙂 However, we would say that there is always the possibility of the itinerary having to be changed for various reasons, as can sometimes happen, so generally we'd advise you book when you arrive so you can sure that nothing is going to change.

However, it's totally up to you if you would like to book in advance, and those are the planned dates for the excursions 🙂

Thanks,

Vickie