Dina
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Vickie

Sorry to trouble you, please can you check something for me.

I had visa forms for this holiday sent to me in  August. I duly returned the completed forms and received a text from JY stating that my application has been processed and confirmation will be sent with my luggage labels and wallet approx.14 days before departure.

So now another set of visa forms have arrived at my house!. Please can you advise whether this is an error, or is there a problem with my previous forms, do I actually need to complete this new set?

Kind Regards

Di

Vickie
(Member)
Hi Dina,

No trouble at all - that's what I'm here for! 🙂

Sorry, the forms were sent in error so please disregard them, you don't need to fill them out again.

Many thanks,

Vickie

SarahS
(Member)
Presumably, any problems with visa application would be notified sooner than two weeks before travel. The Burma visa is really easy to apply for on line.
Dina
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hello Vickie

Thank you for the information.

I can now ring my friend back who also received a 2nd pack of visa forms to tell her they were sent in error, after her panicky call to me this morning.

Thanks again, much appreciated

Di

Vickie
(Member)
Sorry about that Di! Thanks for letting us know 🙂

Thanks,

Vickie

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Vickie

Have received final documents via email. Just wondering when we will receive the 2 luggage labels and the lounge pass? Not long to go now. Just 2 weeks once this week is over!

Regards

Jaya

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Jaya,

I have spoken to the team that send these out and they are due to be processed in the next couple of days so you should receive them around the beginning of November.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Julia

Everything has been received. Getting excited about the trip. Not too long to go now.

Regards

Jaya