janice10
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Looking forward to Burma tour just over 7 wks now, but getting concerned not yet had visa pack, have called to chase up but still not received, have others on tour had theirs yet ?
Vickie
(Member)
Hi Janice,

The visa pack was sent in the post on September 14th, has it arrived with you yet? If not don't worry, I'll get a new one sent out ASAP.

Thanks,

Vickie

AbbaDave
(Member)
Hi I'm on this tour got my own visa on line was very easy

Dave

Dina
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Janice

A friend and I also paid JY to get our Visas for this holiday. Our Visa packs arrived after we had paid our balance in August.Β 

JY sent us a text to say that they had received our application and that it would be processed and confirmation will be sent with our luggage labels approximately 14 days before we go.

Keep an eye open for a text from JY!

See you in November

Kind regards

Di

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Dave

Have you already got your Burma Visa? I will be getting mine within the next couple of weeks.

Jaya

AbbaDave
(Member)
'Jaya' wrote:

Hi Dave

Have you already got your Burma Visa? Β I will be getting mine within the next couple of weeks.

Jaya

Hi Jaya

I shall be getting mine ( officially this time ) in the next few days

Regards

Dave

ksf1
  • (Member)
(Member)
I paid JY to get one form but I've not received it yet

Keith

Vickie
(Member)
Hi Keith,

Confirmation of the visa will be sent with the luggage labels & wallet approximately 14 days before departure πŸ™‚

Thanks,

Vickie

SarahS
(Member)
It’s very straightforward to apply for a Burmese visa on line.
Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
I must remember to get my visa online on Monday. Then all I have to do is wait for the final documents!

Jaya

ksf1
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Vickie' wrote:

Hi Keith,

Confirmation of the visa will be sent with the luggage labels & wallet approximately 14 days before departure πŸ™‚

Thanks,

Vickie

Thank you Vickie