gill54
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
MI am booked on the USA eastern coast trip for May with TS.  

I am also thinking about the USA western coast for September 2018 with JY. Can you tell me how many are on that trip please.  I did this trip well over 20 years ago and wish to return as the itinerary and optional excursions are slightly different to what I experienced  before.

Is anyone else out there already booked on it or thinking about it?

Thanks

Gill

Moderator2
(Member)
Good Morning Gill,

I can tell you that 5 travelers are booked onto our America's Western Wonders JY tour. 1 is male and 4 are female. The ages range between late 50s - early 80s.

Kind Regards,

Amy

Chris@123
(Member)
'gill54' wrote:

MI am booked on the USA eastern coast trip for May with TS.  

I am also thinking about the USA western coast for September 2018 with JY. Can you tell me how many are on that trip please.  I did this trip well over 20 years ago and wish to return as the itinerary and optional excursions are slightly different to what I experienced  before.

Is anyone else out there already booked on it or thinking about it?

Thanks

Gill

Hi Gill

I’ve just booked USA western coast for September 2018. Numbers were up to 12 when I asked. Maybe now the new brochure is out numbers will increase.

Chris

gill54
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Chris

Thank you for responding.  How long ago did you book to be told 12 are on the trip?

I have to pay my balance for my east coast trip in a couple of days time. 

Gill

Chris@123
(Member)
'gill54' wrote:

Hi Chris

Thank you for responding.  How long ago did you book to be told 12 are on the trip?

I have to pay my balance for my east coast trip in a couple of days time. 

Gill

It was the end of January Gill

SylviaJ
(Member)
Hi Vickie

Could you please give an update on how many are booked on the September and also November dates for America's Western Wonders trip?

Thanks

Sylvia

Vickie
(Member)
Hi Sylvia,

No problem, there are 27 booked on for September, but no one booked on for November yet.

Thanks,

Vickie

mikew
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Vickie,

Could you tell me what the maximum group size is for the September departure please.

Many thanks

Mike

Vickie
(Member)
Hi Mike,

The max group size is 40.

Thanks,

Vickie

mikew
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Vickie,

Thanks very much for your prompt reply.

Cheers

Mike

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Most USA tours I have been on and there have been many have been up to the 40, I think they like to fill a coach out re costings..I might be wrong. I like 30-40 people when I go away., but I know some people do not.

Cindy

SylviaJ
(Member)
Hi All

I've finally finished procrastinating and have booked this trip for September, but failed to ask how many were currently booked!

Vickie - do you know the total booked so far?

If it's a large group, the coach needs to have two doors, please.

Regards

Sylvia

Vickie
(Member)
Hi Sylvia,

Yep, there are 19 people booked so far, out of a total 40 places available.

Thanks,

Vickie

mikew
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Vickie,

Earlier in this thread you said that 27 people were booked on the September date (with no bookings received for November). Can you tell me if 27 in September is right, or is your latest count of 19, as shown in your latest reply, correct?

Many thanks

Mike

Vickie
(Member)
Hi Mike,

Very sorry, I believe I must have looked up America's Glorious West Tour and not America's Western Wonders - I've double checked and there are 19 people booked on the September Western Wonders Tour.

There are still none booked for the November trip, as of yet.

Thanks,

Vickie

SylviaJ
(Member)
Hello Vickie

So, what's the final number for the 20 September USA Western Wonders trip, please?

Regards

Sylvia

Vickie
(Member)
Hi Sylvia,

There are 30 peopled booked on, 11 men and 19 women 🙂

Thanks,

Vickie

SylviaJ
(Member)
'Vickie' wrote:

Hi Sylvia,

There are 30 peopled booked on, 11 men and 19 women 🙂

Thanks,

Vickie

Thanks Vickie.  What a relief, as 30 is so much better than 40!

Regards

Sylvia