valley
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Booked a festive break on line last night, or at least tried to. Decided to phone this morning to make sure all had gone through, it hadn't but went ahead to book over the phone, the person on the other end, although very polite, didn't seem to know what she was doing. I thought I would check out n my other holidays make sure in manage my bookings, but it says I have no holidays booked! Now do I risk phoning again, or shall I just wait and see what happens? Sometimes I wonder why I keep booking with just you, I think I must enjoy the stress!!
Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi valley,

I'm sorry to hear that you have been experiencing some difficulties booking your festive break and the feedback regarding our holiday advisor - I will pass this on to the relevant team.

Just to advise, It can take up to 24 hours for a booking to appear in the "manage my booking" section of the website. If it is still not showing tomorrow morning, if you can send me your details, I will look into it further for you.

Kindest regards,

Julia

valley
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Julie

It's also my river cruise to Holland August 2nd not showing. I have tried everything but can't see it, just says no holidays booked

Val

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Val,

Please can you send me your booking reference numbers and I'll get this looked into.

Kindest regards,

Julia

valley
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Julia

My booking reference is a****** hollands hidden extras

Thank Julia

*Edited to remove booking reference number

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Val,

I have just sent you an email.

Kindest regards,

Julia

valley
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Julia

I haven't received an email. My email address is **********

Regards

Val

* edited to remove email address

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
My apologies Val, I have a different email address in the Community - I have resent this email to you.

Kindest regards,

Julia

valley
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Liverbird
(Member)
'valley' wrote:

Hi Julia

My booking reference is a****** hollands hidden extras

Thank Julia

*Edited to remove booking reference number

Liverbird
(Member)
Hi new to this. Could you please tell me how to post a message on your forum. I:m going to India (spirit of India) 12/2 and wanted advice + talk to other travellers. Appreciate some advice marjie jenn
Moderator2
(Member)
'Liverbird' wrote:

Hi new to this. Could you please tell me how to post a message on your forum. I:m going to India (spirit of India) 12/2 and wanted advice + talk to other travellers. Appreciate some advice marjie jenn

Good Afternoon Marjie,

Welcome to the Just You Community!

If you click on this link, it will help you with a step by step process on how to use the community.

https://forum.justyou.co.uk/announcement-73.html 

If you have any further queries, please let me know.

Kind Regards,

Mildred