LadyPamella
(Newbie) (Topic Starter)
I am considering going on a Just You holiday. Can anyone share their experiences of this please? Pamela
Marie Blackstock
(Member)
Hi I have taken the plunge and I am doing the Treasures of Andalucia October 3rd this year.  Not sure what to expect 

. Leap of faith 

ROSE19999
(Newbie)
Hi Pamela

Taking my first solo hoilday with JY was a big step for me and I'll admit I was very scared and nervous. But I am SO glad that I did it. I had a wonderful time in Tuscany on that first trip, I met a group of like minded people who just wanted to enjoy their holiday and we had a great tour manager too. There were trips out on all but one of the days and I enjoyed everyone, but of course if you don't feel like going on a particular trip then that's your choice, at no time was anyone made to feel they had to do anything they didn't want to. Having dinner together was excellent, I wouldn't have been confident enough to have to go off to find my own meals in an evening. 

On that  first holiday I made friends with 2 ladies who I still meet a couple of times a year for lunch, even though we don't live all that close together. It gave me the confidence to travel further afield and since then I've done many trips in Europe but also Cambodia, Vietnam, Myanmar, Burma, Canada and South Africa and I've loved every one.

You are part of a group and everything is arranged for you, there is always someone to chat to and share experiences with, or to help if things should go wrong. On the other hand if you want a bit of privacy or prefer to eat alone etc then you're free to do that, there's no compulsion to join in anything.

I hope this helps a bit, please ask if you have any more questions. I hope you will take the plunge, I've never regretted it and I always look forward to my brochure arriving and choosing where to go next!

Best wishes, Rose

sue lewis
(Member)
Hiya I am about to go on my 2nd JU holiday in under 2 weeks so can recommend it. Once you do it this time you will know what to expect on the next holiday.

Sue

Julia26
(Member)
Hi,

i went on Treasures of Andulucia last September and had a great time. Great group, hotel was lovely and tout director brilliant. Hope you have a wonderful time too. Definitely recommend this trip.

Julia26
(Member)
Hi

i have been on a few, was very nervous for the first time but once at the airport and met the rep everything was great. Our tour director met us at the destination airport. They really want you to have a good time, nothing is too much trouble for them. Once you have done one trip you will look for the next brochure to start planning your next one.

Rhian H
(Newbie)
I booked my first trip with JustYou about 15 years ago to the USA.  Arguably one of the best trips I've had.  Went back to the States several times with 2 others I met on the trip.  More recently went to Prague, Vienna and Budapest.  Again, had a great time.  So many different people to speak to and in a way you have more freedom to just be you.  Go for it!