charleyhorse
(Member) (Topic Starter)
A frequent JY traveller, a whole new experience this time of travelling from a regional airport, rather than flying out as a whole group (if there is such a thing looking at the good choice of regional flights offered). So just wondering what will happen. Am booked on the Andalucia Golden Triangle in September, travelling from East Midlands airport to Malaga. So will I be met in Malaga and transferred or stay at the airport awaiting other flights? I'm a confident solo traveller anyway but wondering what to expect for this holiday. Obviously not received my final documents as yet which may give more detail, but thought I would ask. Many thanks.
Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Charleyhorse,

It all depends on the final flight details for all of the departures.

At the minute it looks like the provisional tour manager for this trip is flying out with the main group from London which is due to land after your flight so there will be a representative in Malaga to greet you and travellers from other regional airports.

Depending on all the final flight times, you may be transferred as a whole group (if arrival times are close together) or in smaller groups.

Kindest regards,

Julia