BGray
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Julia/Mildred,

It's that time again - have you a date for when the new brochure will be posted or new tours will appear on the website?  Will most of the new tours be launched in May or Sept this year and will both brochures be full size or will there be another "new tours" only offering?  

Yours in anticipation...

Bob

Moderator2
(Member)
Good Afternoon Bob,

Yes- It is that time again. The new brochures will be released early may and it will feature some brand new tours.

That all you get for now- I can't give away anymore information.

Kindest Regards,

Mildred.

BGray
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Thanks Mildred, I reckoned I was pushing my luck in asking for more info!  I wonder what the new tours will be...

All the best,

Bob

Kezzer46
(Member)
Hi Mildred, I think it is time for some teasers... on where we might be going on our next holiday, pretty please:)

Kezzer

Moderator2
(Member)
Hello Kezzer,

The fact that you said 'pretty please' makes me want to give you some teasers but..........

I can't 😞 We all have to wait patiently for it but I can tell you that the wait is nearly over.

Kind Regards,

Mildred

BGray
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Grrrr!!  You're no fun Mildred!!  Bring back JY Will, he used to give the game away...!!!

Cheers,

Bob

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Just a little hint would be nice Mildred....you know we love to play guessing games

Cindy

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Well, as the brochure has now gone to print... how about I share that the team have bought back a destination that we used to visit and was rested. It's a brand new itinerary based on the feedback we have been getting when talking to some of our customers at travel shows, as well as comments that have been made to Tour Managers while you have been on tour..... You'll have to fly east to visit this country.
BGray
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Julia,

Now that's more like it!!  I'm guessing Thailand...

Cheers,

Bob

Bosuncat
(Member)
Well I am coming nearer home and hoping for Poland.  🙂
katy1717
(Member)
Hi Julia and Bob,

Or Jordan? Would be interested to see a Thailand tour too. But I've still a lot of Asia to cover, so it would have to be really special to bump something else down the list.

Katy

Kezzer46
(Member)
Oohhh Thailand is on my list, and I've never been to Poland so could be persuaded to go there also ... would absolutely love to do the silk road from Egypt to Jordan which is up there at the top of my list ... I need more Julia 🙂
janib
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hello Everyone,

Reading previous comments and especially when they listened to comments made at Travel shows then I would say Israel, or mine with Shimla included with India 🙂 I have done Jordan with Sinai and Cairo which was brilliant- however with recent problems in Egypt, I do not think that is a given either. I have not been to Vietnam, Cambodia or Thailand, so all 3 would be lovely 😉 

Jan

BGray
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Julia,

Any chance of another teaser please??

All the best,

Bob

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Because you asked so kindly Bob....

This time, we'll come a little closer to home and on this particular holiday, you'll be able to get out and about exploring alpine surroundings on foot and riding cogwheel trains and cable cars to lofty mountainous peaks.

Kindest regards

Jules

BGray
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Thanks Julia!

That sounds really interesting, I will have to look closely at this one when the brochure arrives...hope there's not too much walking involved!!

Cheers,

Bob

katy1717
(Member)
I hope this is the Harz Mountains. Not in the Alps, I think - but may qualify as "alpine"?
janib
  • (Member)
(Member)
Alpine heights and cog wheel trains sound like Heart of Alpine Europe- been there , done all that, although I guess you mean somewhere else 🙂 Just wondering about Wales or Scotland instead ?

Jan

Kezzer46
(Member)
Oh Julia,

This sounds like a holiday I would love to do... I have everything crossed it will be Switzerland that the Worlds steepest cogwheel railway from Alpnachstad to Pilatus Kulm - I saw it on a travel program some time ago, and its been a dream of mine ever since.

Kezzer

Chris84
(Member)
'Julia' wrote:

Because you asked so kindly Bob....

This time, we'll come a little closer to home and on this particular holiday, you'll be able to get out and about exploring alpine surroundings on foot and riding cogwheel trains and cable cars to lofty mountainous peaks.

Kindest regards

Jules

Sounds like the Austrian lakes and alpine mountains to me.