Golf10
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
The 4th October Western Wonders USA flies Virgin Heathrow to LA. Virgin offers flights at 10.10, 13.00 and 15.25. Why do JY arrange the group booking on the 10.10 flight which disadvantages those making regional connections, as offered through the brochure. This means a previous day connection, further overnight stay and additional time off work. More consideration please for those making the connection - if the 13.00 or 15.25 were offered same day connection could be made.
Moderator2
(Member)
Good Afternoon Golf10,

Thank you for your feedback.

We arrange for the earlier flight to maximize your time abroad but thank you for bringing this to the attention of the community members. It would be interesting to read any feedback given.

Kind Regards,

Mildred

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Personally I am all for earlier flights. I am usually either LHR or LGW. I am lucky LHR is 10 mins away and LGW 40 mins.

Cindy

lesley07
(Member)
Hi

I have to travel from Scotland to join most JY holidays and agree that flight times which do not mean overnights in a hotel would be preferable. 

Lesley

janib
  • (Member)
(Member)
Similar happened to us when we flew to Chicago in November, 2014. Had an earlier flight which was changed to a couple of hours later. Was annoying as I booked a hotel ready for the early flight. Were annoyed at the time as it meant we arrived about 5 pm local time in the middle of rush hour. It turns out that Travelsphere were on the earlier flight and had arrived 1/2 hour before us due to delays 😃

Jan