trisho
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Mildred 

Happy New year . Could I have some numbers please?

How many are doing this tour ? M/F ratio, age range etc

How many are flying from Heathrow ?

Anybody doing the add on besides me and 

finally do we have a tour manager/are they flying out with us

Many thanks.

Trish

Moderator2
(Member)
Good Afternoon Trisho,

Happy New Year to you too!

There are currently 18 travellers booked on this tour including the add-on. The group is made up of 6 men and 12 women.

The age ranges from late-40s to early-80s.

There are 7 travellers set to be travelling from Heathrow.

The tour manager provisionally allocated to this tour is Yvette Barnett and she will be flying out with you.

Kind Regards,

Mildred

trisho
(Member) (Topic Starter)
TimH
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Trish

I'm on this tour although I'm not doing the add on as I want to fit in at least 2 other holidays this year; I'll be travelling from Heathrow.

Tim

trisho
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'TimH' wrote:

Hi Trish

I'm on this tour although I'm not doing the add on as I want to fit in at least 2 other holidays this year; I'll be travelling from Heathrow.

Tim

Hi Tim

look forward to meeting you at Heathrow. 

Trish

PeterG
(Member)
'trisho' wrote:

'TimH' wrote:

Hi Trish

Tim

Hi Tim

look forward to meeting you at Heathrow. 

Trish

Hi Trish and Tim

I too am on this tour and am flying from Heathrow. I have had to adjust my travel arrangements as a result of the change of airline, so I will be staying at an hotel the night before.

Have just returned from the Antarctic where Yvette was our tour manager.

Peter

TimH
  • (Member)
(Member)
I got my e-mail today; I managed to view my booking on the Qatar airlines website and was able to give seat preferences, no idea whether it will work as usually you cant do this on the group bookings, but as I prefer an aisle seat I thought I'd give it a go (I'd been allocated the window on all 4 Qatar flights).

Tim

trisho
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'TimH' wrote:

I got my e-mail today; I managed to view my booking on the Qatar airlines website and was able to give seat preferences, no idea whether it will work as usually you cant do this on the group bookings, but as I prefer an aisle seat I thought I'd give it a go (I'd been allocated the window on all 4 Qatar flights).

Tim

Thanks for posting this Tim. I didn't seem to have been allocated any seats but I have also managed to view my booking and choose my own on all 4 flights and have an email to confirm I've done so.

Not long now

Trish

MaryDee
(Member)
I am arriving at Heathrow at 10:10am ... all being well with the traffic. Decided it was not worth risking 12:30 and all being well with the traffic (my other option). Will be on the lookout for other JY labels! I prefer window seats to aisle seats ... must look into my booking ... thought they were not available until 8th!
BGray
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi all,

I have my eye on this tour, although I'm not sure if the walking treks might be too strenuous!  Would one of you be willing to write a review on your return and giving some guidance as to the nature of the various walks please?  Also if it was tough walking in the heat and/or humidity?

Hope you all have a fantastic time!

Bob

trisho
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'MaryDee' wrote:

I am arriving at Heathrow at 10:10am ... all being well with the traffic. Decided it was not worth risking 12:30 and all being well with the traffic (my other option). Will be on the lookout for other JY labels! I prefer window seats to aisle seats ... must look into my booking ... thought they were not available until 8th!

Hi Mary 

Like you I will be arriving early , think my coach gets in at 9.45, as the next one was probably cutting it too fine.

Will probably be found breakfasting in Cafe Rouge pre departures at T4.

Trish