Sujack
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Anyone else going to Nepal next month? I'm just starting to get nervous as it's my first trip with Just You and I'd be really grateful for any tips from previous travellers to Nepal so I don't make a complete idiot of myself!
sue r
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi there,

I am going on 8th Oct from Heathrow and like you a first timer with Just You, not quite sure yet what to take as well as feeling nervous!! I went to India a couple of years ago with my son so kinda think I know what to expect......Maybe we could meet at airport, I think others are meeting up too.

Sue.

Sujack
(Member) (Topic Starter)
That sounds great.It sounds a wonderful trip and I'm starting to look forward to it - might actually see some sun!
sue r
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi,

Arriving at Heathrow 4.45ish and heading for the lounge area via Just You covered in their stickers I guess! I have white hair and will have a sm. rucksack - see you there!

Sue.

alf-resco
(Member)
nowt to worry about at all we are just a bunch of like minded people going on a trip that not a lot of people will ever do

this is my second with justyou and my 4th singles holiday, just you are really good they go that extra mile,

so see you in the vip lounge

i shall be looking for a group of wobbling jellies ?

Pat Green
(Member)
How did the trip go? I have just got back from China and that was fantastic - next stop Nepal so I was wondering what it was like?

regards

Pat

Sujack
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Pat

The trip was absolutely mindblowing. Be prepared for early rising but it's one of the most photogenic countries I've been to.The Nepalese are very friendly (jewellery and flute sellers are too friendly!). You'll have a wonderful time.

sue r
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Sue,

Yes, agree with you a truly wonderful time and enjoyed it all - even the swim! Trying to decide where to go next with Just You.....

Best wishes,

Sue R.