JR
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I have too many varying brochures, I just need one complete one to make my choice. I had almost decided on Halkidiki but it is no longer appearing on your website. Is it no longer a destination?
Moderator2
(Member)
Good Morning JR,

This tour currently isn't on sale for 2017 but we are looking at a different tour in the same area.

Please let me know if you have further questions.

Kind Regards,

Mildred

BGray
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Mildred,

I had been thinking of the Athens tour but there doesn't seem to be much by way of picturesque scenery on it, which has put me off.  The area I'd really like to see is the Meteora monasteries which are in a stunning landscape and Thessaloniki - I know JY did a holiday there a couple of years ago but it was an Escape one with only a couple of excursions on offer.  I still would have considered it but then I read on a review that the optional excursions (including Meteora) didn't run due to a lack of uptake.  That would have been devastating for me if I'd booked the tour specifically to see Meteora and then the excursion didn't run.  So to cut a long story short, I would be very interested if JY are thinking of running a tour to that region (rather than an Escape holiday).  Perhaps you could pass this on to the holiday creators in the hope that they might take my views on board!

Best wishes,

Bob

JR
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Moderator2' wrote:

Good Morning JR,

This tour currently isn't on sale for 2017 but we are looking at a different tour in the same area.

Please let me know if you have further questions.

Kind Regards,

Mildred

Thank you, hopefully this  will appear in the December brochure.

Moderator2
(Member)
'BGray' wrote:

Hi Mildred,

I had been thinking of the Athens tour but there doesn't seem to be much by way of picturesque scenery on it, which has put me off.  The area I'd really like to see is the Meteora monasteries which are in a stunning landscape and Thessaloniki - I know JY did a holiday there a couple of years ago but it was an Escape one with only a couple of excursions on offer.  I still would have considered it but then I read on a review that the optional excursions (including Meteora) didn't run due to a lack of uptake.  That would have been devastating for me if I'd booked the tour specifically to see Meteora and then the excursion didn't run.  So to cut a long story short, I would be very interested if JY are thinking of running a tour to that region (rather than an Escape holiday).  Perhaps you could pass this on to the holiday creators in the hope that they might take my views on board!

Best wishes,

Bob

Good Afternoon Bob,

Thank you- Your suggestion has been passed over to our product team.

Kind Regards,

Mildred

SarahS
(Member)
When is the next full brochure due please
BGray
  • (Member)
(Member)
Many thanks Mildred, very much appreciated!

Best wishes,

Bob

Moderator2
(Member)
'SarahS' wrote:

When is the next full brochure due please

Good Afternoon,

The next full brochure is due towards the end of December/Early January.

Kind Regards,

Mildred