ShelleyB
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi,

Can you please tell me how many people are booked on the Winter Rockies Spectacular trip in February, the male/female split and whether it's been cleared to operate.

Many Thanks,

Michelle

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Michelle,

There are currently 7 travellers booked on this date with the group made of 2 men and 5 women. Ages of the group range from mid-30s through to mid-60s.

The team haven't yet reviewed this date but given these numbers I think it is looking quite promising.

Kindest regards,

Julia

ShelleyB
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Many Thanks Julia.  I'm booked on this trip so fingers crossed it goes ahead.

Kind Regards,

Michelle

Yellowbudgie
(Member)
I'd been thinking about this one  -  time to make a decision. 

One more can now be added to the number going in February.

kaza 15
(Member)
Hi I have booked to go on this trip and I was the tenth person to book so it will go ahead, I look forward to meeting everyone
Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Kaza, ShelleyB & robv102,

I can go one better and tell you that on the February departure there are now 11 travellers booked!

Kindest regards,

Julia

SylviaJ
(Member)
Hi Julia

I would like to do this trip on the 11 January departure.  How do the numbers fare with that date or should I be considering the Feb date as a guaranteed green light?

Regards

Sylvia

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Sylvia,

There are 8 travellers booked on the January departure. Given that it is September and Just You travellers tend to have a later booking pattern, whilst they haven't been given the green light, I'm quite optimistic that both dates will operate as planned.

Kindest regards,

Jules

SylviaJ
(Member)
Hi 

Could you give me an update on numbers for the January and February dates, please?

Thanks

Sylvia

Moderator2
(Member)
Good Afternoon Sylvia,

Of course I can.

For the January date, there are currently 16 travellers booked for the tour

For the February date, there are currently 17 travellers book for the tour.

Kind Regards,

Mildred

SylviaJ
(Member)
'Moderator2' wrote:

Good Afternoon Sylvia,

Of course I can.

For the January date, there are currently 16 travellers booked for the tour

For the February date, there are currently 17 travellers book for the tour.

Kind Regards,

Mildred

Thanks Mildred.  I've now booked 11 January.  Brrrr!!

Sylvia

Aer23
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hello - I'm interested in this holiday in January. I live in Manchester - are there any regional departures?

Thank you

Amanda

Moderator2
(Member)
Good Afternoon Amanda,

Unfortunately there aren't any regional departures available but if you give us a call we can help you book a connecting flight from Manchester to London Heathrow.

Kind Regards,

Mildred

Aer23
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hello

I'm booked onto the January Winter Rockies Spectacular - I'm assuming the clothing wise its ski gear minus the skis?

Amanda

Moderator2
(Member)
Good Afternoon Amanda,

Recommended packing items:

• Winter parka with hood

• Heavy fleece jacket

• Warm hat, scarf and gloves

• Thick socks

• Long underwear

• Winter boots or insulated, sturdy hikers

• Polarized sunglasses

I hope this helps.

Kind Regards,

Mildred

SylviaJ
(Member)
'Aer23' wrote:

Hello

I'm booked onto the January Winter Rockies Spectacular - I'm assuming the clothing wise its ski gear minus the skis?

Amanda

Hi Amanda

I'm booked too.  Have just applied for the Canadian eTA.

Sylvia

ceetee
(Member)
Has the Feb 2017 date for this been fully booked?  It has disappeared off the website despite still showing as 'Available' a few days ago - does the website no longer display number of places still remaining (I found this a very useful feature)?
Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Ceetee,

There are still just a couple of places remaining on this tour - I'll have our team look in to why it has disappeared.

Kindest regards

Julia