JA 2000
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi.

This is my first JY trip and I wondered if anyone else has booked this date?

:D

PeterG
(Member)
'JA 2000' wrote:

Hi.

I'm booked on this trip and it will be my 20th with JY. Looking forward to returning to the Rockies as I went there (with JY) in May 2010. The weather will certainly be different!

Peter

kaza 15
(Member)
Hi, JA and Peter

I did this trip Feb this year, it's a great holiday you will see some stunning views and walk on a frozen lake, make sure you take clothing that will keep you warm and dry(layers).

There's a review on this holiday on the reviews section.

Have a good holiday

JA 2000
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'PeterG' wrote:

'JA 2000' wrote:

Hi.

I'm booked on this trip and it will be my 20th with JY. Looking forward to returning to the Rockies as I went there (with JY) in May 2010. The weather will certainly be different!

Peter

Hi Peter

I look forward to meeting you on our adventure 

JA

Nina10
(Member)
Hi JA and Peter,

This is also my first JY trip and I'm so excited for it! 

Regards,

Nina

Honeymonster
(Member)
Hey

I’m also booked on this trip, it will be my second with JY.

Just wondering what people are planning to take to wear trouser wise, I know it’s a random question but unsure what to pack ?

Look forward to meeting you all soon

Nina10
(Member)
'Honeymonster' wrote:

Hey

Just wondering what people are planning to take to wear trouser wise, I know it’s a random question but unsure what to pack ?

Hi Honeymonster,

I'm also unsure of what to pack -  I was thinking insulated or waterproof trousers?  😃

PeterG
(Member)
'Nina10' wrote:

'Honeymonster' wrote:

Hey

Hi Honeymonster,

I'm also unsure of what to pack -  I was thinking insulated or waterproof trousers?  :D

Hi Honeymonster and Nina

I've got lined walking trousers that I use in winter if its cold. I will be taking them and my overtrousers which are windproof and waterproof (although I don't suppose rain will be a problem).

Peter

MaryDee
(Member)
Greetings ... just about packed for take-off tomorrow! I have just read MikeW's magnificent review of the January trip ... can't wait and don't have to wait much longer! Look forwards to meeting you all (cheapest snow trousers I could find, in my case!)
Nina10
(Member)
'MaryDee' wrote:

Greetings ... just about packed for take-off tomorrow! I have just read MikeW's magnificent review of the January trip ... can't wait and don't have to wait much longer! Look forwards to meeting you all (cheapest snow trousers I could find, in my case!)

Hi MaryDee,

I just read the same review and wow, cannot contain my excitement!  :D

I look forward to meeting you all tomorrow!  😃