Andie Williams
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I'd love to visit Spain and am interested in the 5 September Andalucia's Golden Triangle tour. Can someone please tell me what the average age is for people on this trip? I'm late 40s (but maybe a tad immature) and would like to see some sights but would also like some relaxing time. Perhaps I should consider the Treasures of Andalucia instead or another 'escape'?
Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Andie,

You would be the youngest on this particular tour/date - with a quick glance the average age is around late-50s/early-60s.

Our escape range is more suited to those who would prefer to relax and just do a little bit of exploring. I would recommend that you have a read of some of the reviews for the Treasures of Andalucia holiday, I'm not sure if we have any for Andalucia's Golden Triangle as this is a fairly new tour. Some of our members may also be able to share their thoughts with you here.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Andie Williams
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Julia' wrote:

Hi Andie,

You would be the youngest on this particular tour/date - with a quick glance the average age is around late-50s/early-60s.

Our escape range is more suited to those who would prefer to relax and just do a little bit of exploring. I would recommend that you have a read of some of the reviews for the Treasures of Andalucia holiday, I'm not sure if we have any for Andalucia's Golden Triangle as this is a fairly new tour. Some of our members may also be able to share their thoughts with you here.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Thank you Julia. I wasn't quick enough to book on the early September tour so have booked to go to Tuscany instead (Under the Tuscan Sun). Andalucia is definitely next on my list though. So many great places to visit  :huh:

Best wishes

Andie