sophierose
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I am thinking of doing this trip, it is a brand new one this year.  Has anyone been on it and what did they think of it?

I cannot find any Reviews to read to help me make my mind up, any hints would be most welcome.  Thanks.

SusieB
(Member)
[quote pid='287290' dateline='1464714639']

Hi, I'm doing this holiday on 13th June, that's if JY get round to sending my final travel documents "please take note JY!!".

Really looking forward to it as it's somewhere I've wanted to visit for a long time. Will let you have a review on return.

Regards

Sue

(Member)
Hi SusieB,

I am checking what's happening to your final documents with our customer service team!

I will update you as soon as possible!

Kind regards,

Elisa

SusieB
(Member)
'Moderator' wrote:

Hi SusieB,

I am checking what's happening to your final documents with our customer service team!

I will update you as soon as possible!

Kind regards,

Elisa

Hi Elisa

Thank-you for checking. I did actually phone them yesterday and apparently I wasn't the only one to have had problems but the lady who spoke with me was very good and re. e-mailed my docs straight away . Now I can start sorting out my holiday clothes etc yippee!! :cool:

Whilst writing this though I must say I agree with comments that have been made recently about e-mailing rather than posting these documents etc. This was my first experience of it and I found it very deflating to simply receive just 2 luggage labels and a brief note by post, nothing more.  I really missed getting the lovely silver package crammed with everything you need as on previous occasions. To me that added excitement and a lovely feeling that my holiday was at last almost here.  

Thanks!

Sue

Leogee
(Member)
'SusieB' wrote:

[quote pid='287290' dateline='1464714639']

Hi, I'm doing this holiday on 13th June, that's if JY get round to sending my final travel documents "please take note JY!!".

Really looking forward to it as it's somewhere I've wanted to visit for a long time. Will let you have a review on return.

Regards

Sue