okaned
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi all

I have just booked my first Just You holiday!

Are any of you going on the Andalucía's Golden Triangle holiday on 19th September?

Anyone going from Belfast airport?

Cheers

Donna

okaned
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi I have just found out from the helpful folks at JY that there are 24 people booked on this trip - no-one else travelling from Belfast but that's ok!

Will look forward to meeting everyone in Andalucía!

Donna

okaned
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Hi wrote:

Hi I have just found out from the helpful folks at JY that there are 24 people booked on this trip - no-one else travelling from Belfast but that's ok!

Donna

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Donna

Andalucia is lovely. You will have a great time.

Jaya

jonah
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Donna

Don't be disheartened if you don't get a reply here.  Not all travellers use the Forum.  Andalucia is fab and I am sure you will have a great time.

okaned
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Jaya' wrote:

Hi Donna

Andalucia is lovely.   You will have a great time.

Jaya

Thank you Jaya!

okaned
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'jonah' wrote:

Hi Donna

Don't be disheartened if you don't get a reply here.  Not all travellers use the Forum.  Andalucia is fab and I am sure you will have a great time.

Thanks Jonah! can't wait to go!

barbara.middleton@lineone.net
(Member)
'okaned' wrote:

Donna

I'm going on 19th September but flying from Newcastle. I will look out for the JY luggage labels at the airport but I might be the only one. Look forward to meeting everyone. I have been on a few Just you holidays and they are good.

okaned
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Had wrote:

'Hi its getting closer to departure date!Anyone out there going on this trip on 19th September?Donna' wrote:

Donna

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Okaned,

I'm delighted to hear that you had a fabulous time on this trip but concerned to hear of your illness. We haven't yet received the final reports from the Tour Manager yet - but any details you could give me would be appreciated (you can email me directly at julia.morton@alh.co.uk)

I hope you feel much better soon.

Kindest regards,

Julia