Joy8532
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I've just booked my next holiday with JY to America's Golden West 12 September.  Can you tell me how many others have booked so far and who the Tour Manager will be.  Thankyou. Joy
Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Joy,

There are 21 travellers booked on this date and with time still to book this number may change, so please ask again closer to departure for an update.

The Tour Manager provisionally allocated to this date is Damian Stent.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Gaynorh
(Member)
Hi, I'm thinking of booking America's Golden West, 12 September. Please could you tell me how many are now booked on the tour, the male/female split and average age range?

Thanks!

Gaynor

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Gaynor,

There are 30 travellers booked on this tour with the group made up of 9 men and 21 women. Ages of the group range from early-40s through to early-80s.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Gaynorh
(Member)
Thank you Julia. Two more questions - how many people are booked on the San Francisco harbour cruise and how many on the LA Universal Studios tour?

Thanks,

Gaynor

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Gaynor,

There are currently 20 travellers booked on the San Francisco harbour Cruise and 10 booked on the LA Universal Studios tour.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Joy8532
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Julia,

Can you confirm whether anyone else has booked onto the 'Las Vegas Grand Celebration Helicopter Tour' on this holiday please.  I'd love to book it but not sure I'd like to be the only one from our tour group.

Many thanks,

Joy

Moderator2
(Member)
Hi Joy,

There are currently 9 other travellers booked onto this tour.

Kind Regards,

Mildred