AnnF
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
The small brochure of 2016 US & Canada holidays arrived today. Glancing through it I spotted that the "Canada and New England in the Fall" holiday has actually added a non-Fall date in June and has slightly re-jigged the itinerary. Whoopee! When I went into "Destinations" on the website, however, the 2016 dates weren't shown so I had to ring up to book. The Customer Services Assistant was very surprised when I said the holiday wasn't showing for next year but, after a bit of a kerfuffle, took the booking and I have paid the deposit so I am hoping all is well.

My query is this - have I jumped the gun slightly and the holiday hasn't yet been uploaded or am I being thick and just haven't put in the right words in the right places on the bookings site?

Ann

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Ann,

Its great that you've gone ahead and booked - I can confirm that it is simply a case that the re-jigged itinerary hasn't made it on to the website yet but it should be uploaded soon!

Kindest regards,

Julia

AnnF
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Many thanks for the confirmation that I'm not being a computer illiterate, Julia. I've jumped for this holiday because it's got a summer date and I much prefer the itinerary; it will make a pair with the holiday I did to the Rockies and Vancouver in June 2013.

Ann