AnnF
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I have already booked this holiday for June next year based on the booklet which came last month. I've just looked at it again in today's mini-brochure and am slightly puzzled.

I know I shall need an ESTA for the US part of the holiday but was not aware that a Canadian visa would be required - it wasn't when I went to Canada in June 2013 and there was no mention of one in the original booklet. The latest one, however, gives prices for obtaining both a Canadian visa and an ESTA through JY. Is a Canadian visa now required for a British citizen or is this price quoted for any nationals of other countries who may need one? I'd be grateful for clarification.

Ann

(Member)
Hi Ann,

Canada are introducing a visa in March 2016 - but we are still currently in the process of looking into the application process. We will be writing to all of our customers, including yourself, as soon as we have sorted it.

And to confirm - you will definitely need a ESTA though as you are going to the USA.

I hope this helps, and sorry I cannot give you much more information at this time.

Kindest regards,

Monty

AnnF
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Many thanks for this, Monty. Let's just hope the Canadian system is a simple one and not on the lines of some other countries I could think of.

Ann