gillbo
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Ok it's May!! Is there a new brochure? If so is there a world tour in it?
Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
It is indeed May,

There is a new brochure - it arrived at JYHQ yesterday and has the amazing smell of 'new brochure'.

If you're asking whether or not we have a holiday that lasts for 30 days, visits 9 different countries and takes in a whole host of outstanding sights..... I really couldn't say 😉

Kindest regards,

Julia

BGray
  • (Member)
(Member)
Really looking forward to the new brochure and the tour you're hinting at Julia sounds amazing! I doubt I'd be able to go on it but I do hope it appeals to a lot of JY customers. I have a couple of holidays in mind for next year, having changed my mind a lot over the last couple of months. I wonder will the new brochure make me reconsider once more?!! Exciting times ahead...

Cheers,

Bob

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
sjm533
(Member)
'Julia' wrote:

It is indeed May,

There is a new brochure - it arrived at JYHQ yesterday and has the amazing smell of 'new brochure'.

If you're asking whether or not we have a holiday that lasts for 30 days, visits 9 different countries and takes in a whole host of outstanding sights..... I really couldn't say ;)

Kindest regards,

Julia

Don't deny it - you are teasing us again!

Sylvia

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Sorry Cindy & Sylvia, I couldn't resist!

Julia

janib
  • (Member)
(Member)
Holding off on booking holidays until this new brochure arrives :thumbup:

When exactly is it being posted and will it be before I go to Flanders next Friday ?

Jan

gillbo
(Member) (Topic Starter)
OK it's in the office but how long before it's in my hands or on the web? Like others I keep changing my mind about where I want to go next and I want to know what new tours you have on offer. Stop teasing us!!
suer
  • (Member)
(Member)
Julie

I'd be interested to have a copy of your May brochure when it becomes available. You have my address already to send it to as I am going to Costa de la Luz in September. Does the May brochure feature Xmas events?

wesspan
(Member)
I'm looking forward to seeing the new brochure - there are a couple Italy tours I am interested in for next year that wasn't in the last edition.

A world tour sounds like it would be an amazing opportunity for keen travellers, though it would definitely be beyond my budget/ time-limits.

Tcg500
(Member)
Hi when will the new brochure be online??
Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
to answer a few questions...

Jan - you are on the list, you and the brochure may cross in the door, or it will be waiting for your return.

https://www.justyou.co.uk/en-gb/brochure-request/?internal_promotion=community 

Sue, the brochure is mailing with our festive collection - I have arranged for this to be sent to you. You weren't on the original mailing list as you have at some point opted out of mailings (let me know if you would like this updated so you automatically receive new brochures)

Tcg500 - the new brochure can be downloaded online now - tours will be available to book online very very soon.

Kindest regards,

Julia

gillbo
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I've sneaked a peek and have started counting my pennies!!
suer
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Julia' wrote:

to answer a few questions...

Jan - you are on the list, you and the brochure may cross in the door, or it will be waiting for your return.

https://www.justyou.co.uk/en-gb/brochure-request/?internal_promotion=community 

Sue, the brochure is mailing with our festive collection - I have arranged for this to be sent to you. You weren't on the original mailing list as you have at some point opted out of mailings (let me know if you would like this updated so you automatically receive new brochures)

Tcg500 - the new brochure can be downloaded online now - tours will be available to book online very very soon.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Hi Julia, sorry I didnt realise I opted out of mailings, can you please update me automatically to receive new brochures as I am interested in Xmas events in the UK, thanks

wanny
  • (Member)
(Member)
I'm looking forward to looking!! I still have my heart on the Route 66 tour.. May change when I have a sneak peek...
Mick W
(Member)
'Julia' wrote:

It is indeed May,

If you're asking whether or not we have a holiday that lasts for 30 days, visits 9 different countries and takes in a whole host of outstanding sights..... I really couldn't say ;)

Kindest regards,

Julia

Well if such an holiday exists I hope JY provide a Lawn cutting service for while I'm away. :angel:

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Sorry Mick, I don't believe that a lawn cutting service is part of the package on this particular holiday 😉
nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Julia

Perhaps JY could look into a lawn service, dog/cat sitting, hubby looking after, and many more I am sure there is MONEY to be made

Cindy

Littlepaul66
(Member)
Hi Julia

I've downloaded the new brochure and it looks great. A few new tours which only makes it more difficult to chose where to go. The Global Explorer tour looks amazing and at a price that is reasonable for the amout of nights and flights needed. I've just added that tour to my list. With all the new tours now my list is getting longer.

Paul

BGray
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Paul, not wanting to down a tour before it's even been launched but (and this is just my personal opinion) the global tour is a brave departure for JY (I know they did it or a version thereof one once before but...) so if it doesn't prove a big success they won't continue with it - my advice therefore is - if you really like the look of it, do it next Sept as it mightn't be around the following year!!

Best wishes,

Bob