Mick W
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Julia,

Still haven't recieved my customer review forms or either "Christmas in Croatia" or "New Year at Hinckley".

Normally they are here on our return but its well over a week since Croatia.

Mick

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Mick,

I understand that the team are looking into this already as it appears that some questionnaires from an earlier departure haven't arrived with travellers yet either.

They should be with you soon.

Kindest regards,

Julia

marrig
(Member)
The form for Christmas in Salzburg has not arrived either
Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Marrig,

We're on it - I have just been told that there has been a back-log over Christmas but everything has now been sent out.

If you haven't received anything this time next week, please let me know.

Julia

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Julia

I too am waiting for Christmas in Marrakech form. Usually the form is waiting on arrival. I did get an email for Feefo though.

Jaya

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Jaya,

It's on it's way - there was a bit of a back log over Christmas but I have just double checked and all questionnaires were dispatched by the end of last week.

If you don't have anything by the end of this week, please let me know and I'll arrange to have a second copy sent out to you.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Mick W
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Recieved mine this morning :thumbup:
BGray
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Julia,

I've never had an email request for a Feefo review! Can you tell me what percentage of customers on a given holiday are asked to submit one?

Many thanks,

Bob

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Bob,

It should be the majority of customers for 2015 - to start with we were only running it on smaller numbers to monitor the response rate.

You should have received at least one by now - I have the team looking into why you haven't at the moment - I'm still waiting on the response.

Kindest regards,

Julia

BGray
  • (Member)
(Member)
Many thanks Julia! I'm not convinced the Feefo reviews are a good idea - even when people rate the holiday as excellent or good, many are still inclined to put their gripes or peeves down in the comments section - nit picking in a lot of cases - and I think this could put some people off booking a great holiday! Obviously if a good number of people are saying the same thing about a particular holiday, that's a different story!

All the best,

Bob

SarahS
(Member)
I did 2 JY long haul trips last year. I haven't been asked to do a feefo review either
Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Bob,

We have had various feedback about Feefo. And you raise a good point in that could some of these reviews hinder rather than help a tour so I'd like to take a minute to discuss the logic behind us using them. One of the main things we found in research was that travellers want to see feedback on holidays and are more likely to trust independent review sites such as Feefo (and others similar to it) than snippets of "testimonials" that appear on our own websites and brochures. This in part because we can't pick and choose our favourite reviews and hide the rest - everything gets published.

In the last month alone (which includes the Christmas lull) there were close to 400 Google searches for the term (and variants of) 'Just You Reviews'. So travellers know our brand and are interested in our tours, but need that independent reassurance that travelling with Just You is the right thing for them and Feefo does help with this.

Just You is lucky - we also have the Community and you've probably noticed that in the brochure where we include comments from our members, we have also included the URL so that readers can take a look at the review in full. And, once a customer is on the community, if they take a look around, they can see that not only is it full of real travellers sharing their experiences, but that we do also post the reviews of travellers who have sadly encountered issues on their trips and this does give travellers a full view of what we do.

Unfortunately not all of our new and existing travellers use the Community (although we are looking at more ways to promote this), and new travellers to Just You will not see the reviews in the brochure straight away, so we have to look at more ways to capture comments, both positive and negative, so that they are available for all to see when researching their holidays and making their decision as to whether or not they would like to travel with us.

Hopefully the above has helped to explain our logic behind Feefo.

Kindest regards,

Julia

BGray
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Julia,

Many thanks for that information. I think it is very admirable of Just You and Travelsphere that you are prepared to be so transparent regarding reviews, both positive and negative. I do not know of any other tour company that does this!

Best wishes,

Bob

katy1717
(Member)
'BGray' wrote:

Many thanks Julia! I'm not convinced the Feefo reviews are a good idea - even when people rate the holiday as excellent or good, many are still inclined to put their gripes or peeves down in the comments section - nit picking in a lot of cases - and I think this could put some people off booking a great holiday! Obviously if a good number of people are saying the same thing about a particular holiday, that's a different story!

All the best,

Bob

Hi Bob, I got an email from Feefo for the Jordan holiday we did last November, came a couple of days after we returned and I dealt with it a few days after that. It went up on the feefo site immediately (ie doesn't seem to be moderated). I was surprised though that there were no other reviews of that holiday date, apart from mine. If I'd known mine was to be the only review, I'd have probably gone into a bit more detail about the trip to be as helpful as possible to anyone reading the reviews. As you know, I thought the Jordan trip was a great little tour.

I do like reading the reviews to see what others have thought about different tours and sometimes there seems to be a trend - either good or bad - about a particular holiday which is obviously worth knowing.

Katy

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Julia

I did receive the questionnaire and have sent it off.

Regards

Jaya