lou-82
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I have just found out that as of Jan 09 an ESTA Form needs to be filled out before going to the USA do I need to do this myself or is this done on my behalf by you?
Olly
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Lou

You're right that the system has changed. You will need to fill in the new form online at least 72 hours before departure.

It's nothing to worry about, though - and we'll send you full details of how it's done a bit closer to your departure date.

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

Harrison
(Member)
Could you please let me know who is running the "Best of New England & New York" trip this year. Thanks Harrison
Olly
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hello Harrison

Tour managers for this trip haven't been finalised yet, I'm afraid. I'll be happy to look again for you if you can contact me a little closer to departure.

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

inaspin
(Member)
As I will need an ESTA form before going on the April 30th trip to America I have discovered that the embassy requires flight numbers and destinations. I realise it is perhaps a little early to apply but as I will be rather busy over Easter I thought I would give it a try. When will we receive information for dealing with this please?
Olly
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hello,

You'll be sent final confirmation 10-14 days before departure. But if you want to get ahead you can call our contact centre on 01858 581980 to obtain provisional times and flight codes. If anything changes and you need to amend your ESTA application, you can do so online - just make sure that you keep a note of your application number.

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor